3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FallenGhost 02.11.19 03:34 am

Build PC to 40000

Who rummages in iron? Please tell me what a PC can collect today at the budget of 40K. Collect other, playing mostly in sessioni in 1080p, well, sometimes in singles. Ultra graphics settings are not required. Ready system unit I think is not very profitable.
14 Comments
Sort by:
L
Luka_gg 02.11.19

FallenGhost

Digging, buy the case, CPU cooler, SSD. If lower, then a graphics card 580 RX / RX 570. Shop: computeruniverse

F
FallenGhost 02.11.19

VOVAN WOLF
Thank you very much. I also advised here: https://3dnews.ru/986832/kompyuter-mesyatsa-may-2019 (Section: Starter Assembly)

What do you say?

L
Luka_gg 02.11.19

FallenGhost
1) Prices are not relevant (I'm on the German store, I saw the year of 2019 and article of regard, it is clear from the figures). The Assembly is not relevant. If Intel is still possible, then AMD is in doubt. 2) I do Not like these collectors. We must think himself. 3) i3-8100 is the solution, as 2300Х from AMD, this stuff is all 4 cores. 4) ADATA Ultimate SU650 (not 655). Crucial - I don't know. 4) RAM. For AMD 2 straps would be better. 1 temporarily, he loses because of the memory controller and low speed with one strap. 5) on the B350 motherboard to the dump. Ashrok and Giga rare stuff. It is clear that will work, but Gigabyte boards burned spitalnik, fame, the BIOS is not very convenient. Ashrok just the trash itself.
I understand. The Assembly is acceptable. Is difficult to meet the 40 000, especially when I want to stick a better iron. Personally, my budget is not very friendly, especially knowing the details.
So see for yourself. As for me, terrible podarka very budget PC. The video card you can pull, although it is doubtful. BP Bi Quiet, not tried it, but it seems like they have good content and a guarantee of 3 years.
Can try to write. Better here hardly to be. But build a concrete bottom, an upgrade there will be reluctant, especially Intel. B350 is still possible to stick 2600 safely. Opera 2 strap preferably or buy later. For Intel instead of the 8100, you can 9400F / 8400. But the 8700, I don't know, but it is.

g
gennaz 02.11.19

FallenGhost
Vovan Wolf great Assembly picked up!!! There will be only ssd then buy.

F
FallenGhost 02.11.19

VOVAN WOLF
Thanks for the clarification. What tell me about the shops in the CIS? If the same DNS for example to take, right?

L
Luka_gg 02.11.19

FallenGhost
In the CSN / Tekhnopoint - Yes. But personally I am a supporter of Citylink. You can also e2e4. Take it where it is cheaper. Sometimes there are actions or trivial difference. All is well, except for unknown offices Uncle Vasya from the village Scam that sell gnesinsky Core 2 Duo E8600 under the guise of 2700 from AMD.

k
kkkmp 02.11.19

FallenGhost
Collect his friend all that said VOVAN WOLF, but I still suggest to replace the PSU on the 600W Chieftec iArena and the Board on the MSI B450 Tomahawk, because the power supply from CoolerMaster - complete d****, but on the motherboard is better not to save, because it will be the ability to upgrade without peripatopsis motherboard. Buy msi b450 tomahawk now and you will not need to spend money in the future, because in Tomahawk can shove r7 and continue playing the next 5 years and even to disperse ryzen 7, but on Lenovo b450-a pro is hardly possible trick because the food chain will be warm, just give them a reason.

L
Luka_gg 02.11.19

kkkmp
kkkmp wrote:
600W Chieftec iArena
2 year warranty. Cooler Master 5 year warranty! I know what cooler master and what is Chieftec, the last good was only 135 series, then slipped into the budget. 5 years my worked and shot himself. Let's see how Cooler Master is not as worth 750 bronze / gold 650, and all 5 years warranty. not worried.
On the cooler master, the reviews are good reviews + surveys from laboratories. Take completely.
kkkmp wrote:
MSI B450 Tomahawk
Exactly the same as the B450 MSI A PRO, with the difference that, the Tomahawk comes with lighting and coloring. Big difference there, at least it was not informed.
The same food chains, same radiators. Carefully look at them. Tomahawk is an overpayment. They are the same.
2700've seen on this Board. But Yes, we must prepare for 8 cores Zen 2. It should suffice with a head.
kkkmp wrote:
because the food chain will be warm, just give them a reason
Interesting phrase, they always bask in the work. And the reason, just turn on the computer.

a
antonrogov 02.11.19

VOVAN WOLF
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
Shop: computeruniverse
Give me 30% tax and shipping.

k
kkkmp 02.11.19

VOVAN WOLF
Well, actually, I advise you to watch the test Marinetek,but at the expense of the power supply does not agree - Chieftec significantly better cullercoates, I advise, because itself I use this unit for 6 years, and besides I took his butt. In the thick warranty and 750 bronze / gold 650 is all paid and shit on it, no one ten thousand years of not watching. CoolerMaster I used and it sucks.
On Lenovo B450 Tomahawk I took a large frequency and lower timings than B450-a Pro, and when a friend the fee is ordered, there were troubles with capacitors, and ordered it in DNSe. As a result, now in a simple food chain in his mad waste ryzen 5 2600 heated to almost 40 degrees!

k
kkkmp 02.11.19

antonrogov
and possible problems during delivery, plus the restriction on getting for the residents of the Russian Federation

L
Luka_gg 02.11.19

antonrogov
I see that exceeded 500€, but 60 € 18 € tax is 1300 USD + shipping 3300. How would I recommend a video card cheaper to rent. Or something to buy already. HDD for example. In any case, it is possible to compose. But in the CU of the question. It is a good resource where you can conveniently collect a bunch of PCs.

kkkmp
kkkmp wrote:
Well, actually, I advise you to watch the test Marinetek
Have already looked. In the same way. The same spitalnik. I don't know what it was about. Scheme 4+2+1 both circuit boards. Where the difference in heat come from? In test conditions, Yes, maybe. The same fee.
kkkmp wrote:
and possible problems during delivery, plus the restriction on getting for the residents of the Russian Federation
Order two computer. No problem. In groups unsubscribe. No problem. To think of proof to throw. Very rarely happens, but it is a guarantee, binding and insurance of the goods. I'm generally in the group don't remember complaints. Taberski at customs, Yes. No more.
I understand the proof for PD will not.
kkkmp wrote:
On Lenovo B450 Tomahawk I took a large frequency and lower timings
Exactly the same Board and why it's different. Nonsense of course. The proof is the same no.
kkkmp wrote:
and when a friend the fee is ordered, there were troubles with capacitors
Marriage has not been canceled - this time. And familiar tightened. A lot of these boards sold and everyone is happy. All great works.
kkkmp wrote:
. As a result, now in a simple food chain in his mad waste ryzen 5 2600 heated to almost 40 degrees!
I have now the carbon Z390 + 8700k 42 degrees idle. What's next?
Spoiler
There will be at least 65, I would say that is normal.
Something comments is empty. All good, however.

F
FallenGhost 02.11.19

VOVAN WOLF
In stores in Russia, Your build was much more expensive, so I had to replace components. Friend bought this card: https://www.dns-shop.ru/product/5a1c9bea39693332/videokarta-sapphire-amd-radeon-rx-570-pulse-11266-66-20g/and the processor has selected this - https://www.dns-shop.ru/product/77fdcc97104d3330/processor-amd-ryzen-5-1600-box/. The question arose on the motherboard - this will be enough https://www.dns-shop.ru/product/ce8348a993a33330/materinskaa-plata-gigabyte-b450m-ds3h/ ?

L
Luka_gg 02.11.19

FallenGhost
Enough is enough. There's even a 1700 rayzen put on the A320. One word will do. As it is understandable that the budget is not included. Check.
But keep in mind, she pulls and 1600 and 2600, but with overclocking there are questions, refer to the temperature of patalenica and working conditions in the enclosure (some normal, others say to forget).
Ask another msi boards b450m bazooka plus and MSI B450M Mortar - but they will be much more expensive.