3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rohha 28.06.21 12:01 pm

Cheats (UFO2: Extraterrestrials)

Well, where are the cheats, trainers? At least a sign for the Cheat Engine? Through the latter, you can find money (4 bytes), the experience of a fighter in battle (4 bytes), AP, HP, Will (all floats). But every time in battle it is stressful to search, and there are many ground missions. I myself am not good at signs. So it remains to wait for the masters. There was also something heard on the Save Editor, but did not find it.
19 Comments
Sort by:
s
skorpor. 28.06.21

There is still a lot that can be done with the help of scientists.

K
KIFDRAKON 28.06.21

Good. And you can get more details about money. Purely out of sports interest.
Standard options Chet I have today is not rolled (((
For example, was 810,724, found three addresses, the game has sold two objects. And chitenzhinom values have not changed. So I Chegotov not found. ((
APP
but no works. Found one value and changed.with the next change, plus and went away.

A
Alexander0056 12.07.21

rohha
xbigtool- there is such a program that can unpack game files and saves.
UPD: I edited the number of scientists and engineers. The parameters of the soldiers are the same editable principle as in the first part

d
devilqwe 23.07.21

Aleksandr0056
Is it possible in more detail?

A
Alexander0056 23.07.21

devilqwe
xbigtool you need this program to open XBG and SAV files, and there you edit the necessary parameters with a regular notepad and put the file back together. I tried to upload this program here to the cheats section, but I did it wrong and did not pass the moderation. If someone fumbles in the design, I can send the file to the mail and you will already post it in the public
domain UPD: For those who can speak English: go to the Steam website to discuss the game and find a topic called [TOOL] xbigtool - for modding .xbg files and editing save files. There will be a link to the latest version of the file and a discussion of what can be edited and how.

d
devilqwe 23.07.21

Alexander0056
Got it, thank you very much

A
Alexander0056 23.07.21

devilqwe
If you don’t understand something write I will try to help

D
Dontdeath 23.07.21

I downloaded the program, but it does not start, where to dig?

A
Alexander0056 23.07.21

Dontdeath
Can antivirus block? Try on behalf of the administrator.
PS Net Framework on system error at startup suggest updating Net Framework

D
Dontdeath 23.07.21

discard (soap in a personal) working xbigtool (I do not want to work on 10), and the second question is how to rebuild the changed globeSave file (the old version 1.1 is started) and which file still needs to be changed? Thanks !!!

m
mSalmon 23.07.21

Dontdeath
hbigtool has a "save changes" button
https://www.dropbox.com/s/m9giybnppy3wa74/xBIGtool_July08_2021.zip?dl=0

m
mSalmon 23.07.21

option bmaneaseofuse.ini, be careful there ....)))

A
Alexander0056 23.07.21

data scripts tests config.xsv. Weapons and buildings can be edited in this file. As an example, on line 7377 you can edit the damage and cost of firing the initial cannon.

d
devilqwe 05.08.21

Alexander0056
after editing the save file writes (Corrupted save)

A
Alexander0056 05.08.21

devilqwe
What exactly rules? I edited the skills of the soldiers in the save game, put everything at 200 and rank 12. nothing else touched errors, there were no

d
devilqwe 05.08.21

Alexander0056
I also did only skills, like you.

A
Alexander0056 05.08.21

devilqwe

example of editing a soldier I have. No errors

d
devilqwe 05.08.21

Alexander0056
Can you drop the program?