3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alex 19061967 28.06.21 12:01 pm

Game Impressions (Age of Barbarian)

An excellent challenging and entertaining arcade platformer created by the developers in the spirit of 90s hardcore games. Under the control of the player, there are 2 colorful characters to choose from: an athletic young man who looks like Conan the Barbarian and an elegant girl - a warrior princess, reminiscent of Xena, the Warrior Princess from the series popular in the late 90s. The player will have to lead these heroes through many levels - forests, jungles, swamps, mountains and deserts, dungeons, fortresses and temples filled with many dangerous traps and various enemies, ride a strange beast and fly a dragon. The game has a lot of blood, dismemberment and naturalistic scenes, and the characters themselves are very little dressed - everything in the spirit and style of old games of the 90s. Even the animation is similar, as well as excellent soundtrack, but there is no voice acting - also in the old spirit. The game is made entirely in 3D - as for me, much better than modern pixel crap. Anyone who likes Conan games will appreciate this one as well. Personally, my rating is 9/10.
2 Comments
Sort by:
R
RicoChico 28.06.21

alex 19061967
Rape scene is there?

a
alex 19061967 28.06.21

What are the rape scenes? Explain. Yes, I'll also add - there is still voice acting in some plot scenes, and the soundtrack is excellent: the noise and howling of the wind, the murmur and splashing of water, the crackling of fire when burning, the sounds of impacts during battles are extremely realistic - the clang of iron on iron when parrying , savory sounds when chopping off and chopping off limbs and bodies, piercing and cutting sounds when a character falls into traps with thorns and saws, the rumble of a boulder or a heavy piece of a tree trunk falling from above on a character and a savory sound when hitting him. whipping of a naked slave, if that was the meaning. Play - you will see.