3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mark1234 28.06.21 12:35 pm

Walkthrough, version 1.6.0 (Mount Blade 2: Bannerlord)

Quest with the conspiracy of Istiana. 3 gangs appear, they must be destroyed. Destroyed. Another, stronger one appears, must be destroyed. And this is where the problems begin. Played a first-person battle - the game froze and fell. He began to fight with an auto-fight - after winning and taking prisoners and trophies, a white rectangle "Game faced a problem", well, that is, a crash. What should I do?

I thought it was in the army, dismissed it, left one detachment, smashed it in an auto battle, did not take trophies and prisoners - again the same message, in short, a flight. Can you fail this quest?
4 Comments
Sort by:
S
SiNoT 12.07.21

I had this on version 1.5.9 and on earlier versions. So they didn't fix it.

S
Sergey IV 23.07.21

Can't you play any further now? No way?

m
mark1234 23.07.21

I had the same bullshit with the Istiana conspiracy. When you try to destroy the second squad, the game crashes, the game face is problematic, and so on. But! After some time, when trying to destroy an ordinary detachment of marauders, this quest was next to it pulled up to the battle and, along with ordinary marauders, was ground without problems. Weird.

V
Vadim Lubyagin 19.08.21

Now I was playing and I also caught a mistake with a departure from the game after killing the conspirators of Istiana. I tried to replay it 2 times, it crashes all the same. I just won't do it yet.