3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
ShiHou 28.06.21 12:35 pm

Leveling issue (The Red Solstice 2: Survivors)

I can not pump the rank due to the need to "Press enemies with fire at least 4 5 times." Those. 4 times as it was up, but 5 times it is not executed. What does this mean in general? What should be done? nothing is clear ... 2 missions are already hanging and not being executed ...
3 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wolf-Mercenary 28.06.21

ShiHou
needs a message to pop up over the enemies - "pressed by fire". At the beginning of the game, the shotgun has such a mechanic in the first slot. Or a machine gun at a support class.

Personally, I'm stuck - I need to stun 3 monsters, but I have nothing at all. There is nothing to collect on the base, nor on missions anything needed falls.

4 JlEHOMET 03.11.21

The Wolf-Mercenary
must first be pressed down with fire, and then shot from an energy weapon at the pressed one. then you will stun him.
easy to pass. just set the difficulty low, assemble a team with light machine guns, take the energy machine yourself (or pick up energy cartridges for any weapon) and kill enemies. fit fat men, geeks, critters, and then fatter ones.

C
C7PELLAN 12.11.21

I need to destroy the armor blocks with explosives, but I have no idea what those armor blocks are. I ended up hanging on this