3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darksard 28.06.21 12:35 pm

xBox 360 Controler Emulator can't see gamepad

The xBox 360 Controler Emulator does not see the gamepad, although all the drivers are installed and the computer recognizes it, the gamepad is buggy in games or they do not see it at all, what can I do to make the xBox360 CE see my gepad?
7 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hellk666 28.06.21

you can sell your Chinese fake, add money from breakfast, and buy a real xbox gamepad.
It's worth it.
After that, both the emulator and the Windows will see the gamepad;)

D
Darksard 28.06.21

I do not like the boxing gamepad, its cross is not comfortable, I took the one that looks like a dualshock

A
Alleksandr_xp 28.06.21

I also did not see it (even the firewood was not installed), but Google found the reason (there it must be manually connected through the device manager), now all the rules are working, one problem is to turn off the joystick you need to pull the battery out of it.

D
Darksard 28.06.21

Alleksandr_xp
Can you tell me how to do it? or your computer does not see it? it’s the emulator that the joystick doesn’t see, although the rest of the programs can see it, and so does the computer

A
Alleksandr_xp 28.06.21

What kind of Windows do you have?
If 7, then through the control panel:
> system and security
> device manager
> looking for an unknown device
> and click Update driver
> Next, click Search for drivers on this computer
> Select a driver from the list of already installed drivers
> Generic controller (MicroSoft) for Windows classes
> A warning about the installation of an unsigned driver will pop up (M $ has not signed its own driver ...). We press "Yes"

PS: this problem was with my joystick, for Windows 8 I don’t know, there seems to be almost a different way

w
wikmaster222 28.06.21

HELP, I updated the steering wheel driver separately on the site, now when I start the emulator, it starts to turn off right away, what's the problem ??? when the first time without firewood, I just stood like a PC Xbox, I saw it, I played with the emulator and then I updated the firewood and the name of the steering wheel appeared as it should be, but the emulator immediately turns off when it starts

P
Pavel rally 28.06.21

wikmaster222
Which version of the emulator: old 3.2.10.82 or new 4.17.15.0? The principle of operation is completely different, try both.

Remove emulator settings x360ce.ini and C: ProgramData X360CE