3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VanGrey 28.06.21 12:35 pm

Infinite spawn of "orphaned" thorns at level 5 of the chase (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

How can this case be fixed?

When I replayed the game, before the race with Razor I decided to complete the bet to the full. And here you just got out ... You break through the barrier or go around it through the gap. The cops cry about how you bent them and you move on. I drove them around Rosewood, the widest highway in the "first city."

And somewhere on the second circle, there are thorns right in the center of the strip.
There are no police cars, the scale is "Waiting" and the thorns are lying. Moreover, you can safely rip through the wheels. Dodged at the last moment on a speedbreaker.
Then I went and in front of the bridge it was as if I had hit the wall, and the wheelbarrow had already stood upright.
Guess what? The thorns on the edge lay.
In the place where I took out the Heavy Jeep and crashed Cross's car with 3 more Federals.

Well, then the game went on.
The barrier will spawn - I go around it. The cops are crying.
I drive the next circle - in the place where it was earlier the thorns remained. And with each new obstacle, the number of these "tosses" grows. As a result, you just can't get out from the speedbreaker in order to have time to go around them.

In some places it came to the point that almost the entire road was in thorns. I had to hit the wall so that I was thrown from the impact and I flew over them.

Moreover, the game continued when I still broke away from the chase.
I choose a race - let's go.
As soon as we get to the 99s, I immediately either crashed, or, like a wall, I fly into them. They don't disappear anywhere!
Only restarting the game helped!

What the hell is this?
2 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryan-Kuper Begemot 28.06.21

I broke the game) Check the mods

B
BDmitriy 28.06.21

Solidarity with the comrade above, in the original version I have not seen anything like this