3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
moonylight 28.06.21 12:38 pm

How to clean the cavity? (Dark Souls 2)

I am a beginner and have just started my thorny path in DS 2. In this game, a priori, dying is normal, but I have died so many times that my body has become hollow - the question is: how to remove the cavity? since health is -50%. or is this effect irreversible? I burned a human figure in a fire, but nothing has changed

UPD: in order to restore a human form, you need to use, not burn in a fire, as I thought, but use by selecting the appropriate item in your inventory, a human figure is an item that can be bought from most merchants. Thanks to everyone who responded, did not expect such feedback)))

15 Comments
Sort by:
P
PhysxN 28.06.21

moonylight wrote:
I burned a human figure in a fire, but nothing has
changed.It should be used

K
K0MAH4 28.06.21

moonylight
Select a human figure in your inventory and click "Use" and your health will be restored to death

m
moonylight 28.06.21

PhysxN
thanks friend

m
moonylight 28.06.21

K0MAH4
thank you buddy)
I thought the forum was dead 😅

T
Tim Galimov 28.06.21

moonylight
use a human figure
if you burn it, thereby blocking the invasion of other players into your world
also in the fortress of Heida there is a chest with a hollow ring (like that is called) it reduces the effect of devastation and you will be emptied much more slowly
. Also during the game you can find a dark flame - a catalyst for pyromancy - its damage increases from the more devastated you are, the harder you will hit

m
moonylight 28.06.21

TimGalimov woo
, thanks for such a detailed answer) I'm interested in the ring, I will have to look, I have not studied the entire "Forest of Giants" location yet)

K
Kvasilich 28.06.21

moonylight
For every fireman, cheburek figures can be endlessly farmed from the dogs in the next lock in the story, or from the water devils in the water lock, respectively, which will be closer to the endgame (without spoilers;) Before that, it is advisable to join the covenant of Champions (cobblestone in Majul ) to remove the respawn limit from enemies.

T
Tim Galimov 28.06.21

moonylight
Another human figure is used to open portals after joining the covenant "pilgrims of darkness"
to enter, you need to visit three elders - one in the royal castle at the very bottom, the second in the dark forest you can get through a hatch covered with boards, and the third in a black settlement, there you will need very carefully jump off the edge

m
moonylight 28.06.21

Kvasilich,
thank you very much) I saw this covenant, when I wanted to join, I saw a message that the difficulty of the game would increase and I abandoned this decision 😂😂

m
moonylight 28.06.21

Thank
you TimGalimov ! I found the limit ring on your advice :) Can you tell us what the "pilgrims of darkness" covenant is?

m
meZor90 28.06.21

moonylight
There is an awesome site, there you will find everything, I sat there every day! https://darksouls.fandom.com/ru/wiki/Dark_Souls_II

m
meZor90 28.06.21

moonylight
And covent and rings and weapons, and where to find and how to knock out, and what falls from bosses!

m
moonylight 28.06.21

thanks) I will take this site into service :)

T
Tim Galimov 28.06.21

moonylight
In general, this is a pve covenant where you will have to clear three locations from fairly strong mobs and after that there will be one of the coolest bosses - that's all - in the covenant store there are mostly darkness spells

m
moonylight 28.06.21

Tim Galimov
understood)