3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NUB_007 28.06.21 12:38 pm

Add-ons (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Brothers, who vkurse? I downloaded a pirate for myself Skyrim. And there, on the loading screen (where the settings are) there is a line "files", but it is dark and does not react to a click. So, isn't it a fact that the assembly is without additions? I do not want to waste time, but there is a shish without additions! Or just look for another?
5 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zentrus 28.06.21

What nafig loading screen ?! If I understood you correctly, what you are talking about is called a launcher. If your line "files" is not pressed, it does NOT mean that there are no add-ons. It means you just can't watch it.
If you downloaded Skyrim in 2021, then most likely you have either the Special Edition or the Legendary Edition. Both ALREADY contain additions.
And in general, you could at least understand the issue a little before writing on the forum, and even more so download the game. Googling what versions of Skyrim are and see what you are downloading at all - it's a maximum of 5 minutes. Your nickname fully matches you.

R
RestlessDreams91 28.06.21

Zentrus
As an option, there is no line bEnableFileSelection = 1 in the config.
They'll pump something, and then sit and guess what's the side. And then it turns out that, it turns out, the mods were also installed.

F
FinistEG 28.06.21

NUB_007
And when you downloaded it was difficult to read the "header" to the torrent?
They will pump up the draftsman, and then they will troll all over the forums.

N
NUB_007 12.07.21

As a result, there were no additions, thanks to all the "smart guys" for their advice.

N
No_time_for_gaming 12.07.21

RestlessDreams91 wrote: the
mods were installed.
and mods are prohibited