3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fildon 28.06.21 12:41 pm

Freezes in games

It all started three months ago, the laptop was attacked by viruses, so not a single antivirus could be installed, but I still did not remember what antivirus was. During the viruses, I played foolishly, the laptop was heated at 80 ° C - 90 ° C and there was a lot of noise. I reinstalled windows, cleaned it with a vacuum cleaner. Now laptop more than 55 ° C does not heat up even in games.
This is strange, maybe the cooler is not working properly, although Windows 10 works well.
Games like Skyrim, Fortnight do not freeze. In Teso, the FPS does not hold, before the FPS did not jump. Hotts have strong friezes when mixing.
But in GTA online there are permanent friezes, I noticed that when you stand still, it is more or less normal, and when you go it is very freezing.
My question is, what is this anyway? The video chip is overheated, or the 500MB hdd cannot cope with large games. I note that the games start quickly, but the trouble is that they freeze a lot.
I used to play The Witcher 3 and Doom 4 on my laptop, but now I don't even think about installing them.
Why am I looking for the cause of the friezes? I would like to put ssd, but suddenly it will not be the solution to the problem.
13 Comments
Sort by:
N
NoneOne2010 28.06.21

you cho suma soshol? there hdd low-speed users suitable for storing files of course the world does not have time to load

b
barabear 28.06.21

For such questions, you need to throw off the full characteristics, since freezing can be due to many factors. ...

F
Fildon 28.06.21

the value can go up to 42000 rpm

O
OakSorcerer 28.06.21

Fildon
Bro, you have a dual-core low-frequency processor, I suppose there is also one memory strip in a single channel working. On such a laptop, only surf the Internet, and that is minimal.

F
Fildon 28.06.21

OakSorcerer
And what to do? update BIOS, install a new cooler? Or are all the rules with the cooler?
bought one plate to increase the amount of memory))

O
OakSorcerer 28.06.21

Fildon
I don’t know, change to something with at least a six-core. Or play old games.

S
SneaKs94 28.06.21

Fildon
In gta online you have friezes and for the processor, when you drive at speed, the world will not immediately spin at all, and in general the whole system is very weak so you can close the topic.

S
SneaKs94 28.06.21

Fildon
In 2014-15 I had a slightly more powerful i3 3220 3.300mhz processor, so when I played gta 5, I had exactly the same problems until I changed it.

F
Fildon 28.06.21

I wrote that this had not happened before, I played low. The cooler does not make noise in games, so I think that it just spinning at 40,000 RPM from the bulldozer, ahaha.
To fix it at least to sell it as second-hand.

S
SneaKs94 28.06.21

Fildon
And you, whatever you know, that there is such a thing as updating games, then what was normal before, in new updates starts to work worse.

F
Fildon 28.06.21

The laptop does not overheat as before in general, why, because probably the cooling system does not work and the laptop is switched to low consumption mode.

S
Sweety_Mustard 28.06.21

Fildon
Try disabling telemetry and power saving. In general, the people are right - Update 2.1.4 was released yesterday, adding the Imperial City and many other changes to the game. And, as is always the case with major patches, there were problems. Namely, regular friezes - slowing down for a split second - a piece from the discussion of teso in the incentive. With other online games, the same bullshit, they all grow over time with fake whistles and start lagging. Craftsmen from soap so for several years from a toy on a flash drive, flying with 56 kb Internet and on 3 pentiums, made a piece for a couple of gigs, which lagged on i3 with a dedicated line; DDD

F
Fildon 12.07.21

In general, I otpimized the laptop to a normal state, if it lagged in Skyrim earlier, now it's normal.
But here in csgo there are friezes, and in paladins there are friezes with sound accompaniment.
That is, something was damaged due to viruses and overheating? network card or what?