3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
YatoNoragami 28.06.21 12:41 pm

The load and frequency of the video card jumps. RX 580 4gb SAPPHIRE.

The load on the video card jumps from 0-100% and the frequency drops to 900. What to do?
12 gb ram
percent AMD A8 9600 R7
vidyuha RX 580 4gb

19 Comments
Sort by:
L
Len4ik00N 28.06.21

Nazar222222222
Where does the load jump ? Was it like this before? What about the temperatures of the video card?

W
Wаlking in dark 28.06.21

YatoNoragami
So your load on all cores jumps at 100%, here the video card puts it down periodically, while dropping the frequencies. Change the percentage to normal,
it is not enough even for this, no longer new RX580.

W
Wаlking in dark 28.06.21

Damn, he even has no L3 cache, well then, in general, everything is bad with him.

Y
YatoNoragami 28.06.21

Len4ik00N
Load jumps in all games. And more recently, the krch decided to change the settings of the vidyuhi. Changed and FPS dropped to 20, it was 160 (in cs go). I put the settings back but the fps does not change.

D
Deshang 28.06.21

YatoNoragami
What do you mean "changed vidyuhi tinctures"?

L
Len4ik00N 28.06.21

YatoNoragami
YatoNoragami wrote:
The load jumps in all games
It doesn't have to be constant all the time, especially in conjunction with such a processor
YatoNoragami wrote:
Recently the krch decided to change the vidyuhi settings
In the game / games itself or through the vidyahi software? And what has changed?

Y
YatoNoragami 28.06.21

Len4ik00N
In software, AMD Radeon Softwaer. I initially had user settings there, then changed it to eSports and FPS dropped. And what settings were originally I do not remember. I tried everything did not help, I even dropped them completely.

M
Marsj 28.06.21

YatoNoragami
Turn on standard so that all options are turned off. This is all Anti-Lag is naughty.

M
MunchkiN 616 28.06.21

maybe instead of the GPU it works and the built-in GPU is displayed there just 900 MHz,
especially if there was an over 100 and got up 20 - most likely it's not easy

L
Len4ik00N 28.06.21

YatoNoragami
YatoNoragami wrote:
I had user settings there initially ... And what settings were initially I don’t remember
There settings become "custom", even if you change just one option. And, if you switch it back, then the settings will still remain "custom", so it is quite possible that you essentially did not change anything at first.
I remember that some time ago I had a similar situation with FPS, just after I messed around a bit in the Radeon software, but I changed one or two settings and immediately tested the result, so it was easy to figure out who was to blame ... I don't remember exactly, but it seems that either the anti-lag or the chill was to blame. Try disabling both functions.
Another small note for the future: in that software, you can save user profiles and, if you make a save before changing the settings, then it is easier to roll back to stability, if you tamper with something, at the same time you don't have to strain your memory.

Y
YatoNoragami 28.06.21

Len4ik00N

Here's how it costs me now

L
Len4ik00N 28.06.21

YatoNoragami
Try to put everything you can on "determined by the application" (or something like that), and turn off the rest. If this does not help, then you can try reinstalling the software and removing the user settings. By the way, you never answered that in terms of temperatures: the card is not new and not the coldest + it is summer now.

Y
YatoNoragami 28.06.21

Len4ik00N
I played without a break for about 14 hours and the temperature was 70 degrees. The temperature is all right.

Y
YatoNoragami 28.06.21

And it's always cool in my room.

D
Denis Kyokushin 12.07.21

Len4ik00N
YatoNoragami
In Radeon RX 5xx series, the load almost always jumps. You can load the card well with MSAA anti-aliasing in some games:

But in Cyber ​​it drops:

M
Marsj 12.07.21

Denis Kyokushin
The load is flat at 1340 MHz, where are the jumps? Reducing the percentage without reducing the frequency is a rest (optimization) of the video card.

W
Wаlking in dark 12.07.21

Denis Kyokushin
In any case, this does not negate the fact that the processor, to put it mildly, is not a gaming one and it does not export this card. In today's reality, this is an office plug, nothing more.

D
Denis Kyokushin 12.07.21

Marsj
It's strange that when MSAA x8 is enabled in Far Cry 3, this "optimization" does not work

M
Marsj 12.07.21

Denis Kyokushin
Working
Spoiler