3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AnastasiaDM 28.06.21 12:41 pm

Anastasia

it Three Plots (or more) connected by meaning - about the dangers of modern technologies and communications and what it can turn into. The first plot begins with the fact that an African American returns home after a basketball or rocking chair, where his wife or girlfriend (I remember, in yellow clothes, very beautiful, also black) is waiting for him at home, maybe he comes several times and sees the same thing and begins to suspect her cheating on his best friend after seeing them filming or spending time together. As it turned out, they were filming a video congratulating the protagonist on his birthday. But he got jealous and at the end of the plot somehow killed them in a rage by mistake. The plot ends with the fact that he examines this video, realizes what horror he has done and finds out that his wife was pregnant.

The second plot is about some kind of company, I don't remember the subtleties, there are some kind of coincidences.

The third story is about a girl of Korean appearance or just about a girl who is a prostitute. The plot was filmed in red or pink colors. It seems that it also ends in death, very unexpectedly.

As a result, all the plots are connected, but the characters are not familiar. The film is similar in genre to "Black Mirror".?
1 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dakini 28.08.21

Found all the same what is the name of the movie?