3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dronrevx 04.07.21 07:55 pm

Help with choosing a gaming computer

Good day.
Advise the optimal configuration of the gaming computer so that you can play the latest games and not overpay.
I want to give it to my child, but I don’t understand it.
Can you advise a company where you can assemble it for yourself from components?
4 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 04.07.21

dronrevx
Look in this case there are ready-made custom assemblies in Citylink and DNS. But you have to be extremely careful. T.K. spare parts are shoved there the most deshmanskie. They usually take a power supply unit and a processor cooler for delivery. THOSE. logic Cheap fish stinking yushka. It is necessary to ask knowledgeable people to check the assemblies, otherwise in a short time several problems will come out at once requiring the replacement of some elements. It is better to avoid ready-made assemblies in Eldorado !!!

d
dronrevx 04.07.21

That's why you don't want ready-made assemblies. I collected a computer a long time ago in Sunrise there was such a large company in Moscow. And now I can’t even find where it is more profitable to get, there is so much information on the Internet.
But mostly the question is about the configuration, which video card, processor, etc. which in combination gives a good result.

L
Len4ik00N 04.07.21

dronrevx
dronrevx wrote:
to pull the latest games and not overpay
With the current prices for video cards, this is not realistic, unfortunately.
To start with the budget, and then write here
Spoylerhttps: //forums.playground.ru/hardware/lyubye_voprosy_po_podboru_komplektuyuschih_v57-988083/
Or in the same subject, but do not forget to mention shops, where it will be able to buy hardware (or with the same prices and assortment, as in your area), and more specific requirements for the pc:

P
Pavel rally 12.07.21

dronrevx
I sent you a list in private messages.