3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Unmatched 04.07.21 07:55 pm

Problems after updating the router firmware

Good day, friends.
There were problems with the router + tv. I decided to update the firmware. Router TPLink tl-wr841N / I downloaded the latest firmware for my model from the site's office, updated according to the instructions and everything seems to work, BUT
now ping, packet loss and other delights of poor communication are off the charts on all PCs . Also, now the download speed from the Internet is low, although the speed test shows 100 megabits. Moreover, if you connect the Internet to the PC directly, bypassing the router, everything is fine.
I tried to roll the old patch, again a new one, reset the settings - nothing helps.

those support of the manufacturer of the router, as usual, feeds shit, the provider says that the problem is not on their part.
All hope is on you, comrades
3 Comments
Sort by:
I
IlovePS4 04.07.21

Unmatched
https://w3bsit3-dns.com.to/forum/index.php?showtopic=473913
look here.

U
Unmatched 04.07.21

IlovePS4
Thank you, I will arrange a raid in the evening) because there is already a panic

A
Alik Dynnik 20.08.22

Either return the old firmware or wait for the new firmware. Like advice. If everything works, no need to ask again.
When you find the firmware, always read what it is for. They can just add Chinese there, I think that you need it.