3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mauzerNb 04.07.21 07:55 pm

Help me figure out the runword (Diablo 2)

Good day. I decided to make a Stealth runword. We need Tal + Eth runes. Pasted in the right order. The item didn't work. What could be the problem? Not the right blank?
Screenshothttp: //i.piccy.info/i9/94cb51a47568cc2b3f78adb105a6fa0d/1624975369/156751/1434332/1.jpg
28 Comments
Sort by:
b
bd_sm [TDPG] 04.07.21

Alive noob! A real, live noob! Urgently under the hood, and pump out all the air!

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 04.07.21

pv is not made in pigs with magical properties

m
mauzerNb 04.07.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
Thanks for your reply. The blank was without magical properties, gray in color, purchased from a vendor.
Need a drop from a drop?

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 04.07.21

mauzerNb
So the screenshot was messed up. In the attached screenshot there is a magic pig.

D
DELETEEND 04.07.21

mauzerNb
no, it was not gray .. 2 sockets on it gave it a blue color ..
after cooking, the color of the name of the disc does not change)
In general, next time look at the disc not blue. the word "mixed" in the name is a magic pribluda that gives 2 holes and makes the base magical

There are such and just gray holes from vendors, suitable for pits ... But you missed somewhere

S
Sweety_Mustard 04.07.21

mechanical chain mail
Runwords cannot be collected in power armor either - this is diablo, not a fallout!

DELETEEND what other magic, what a suffixus - there is a motor!

m
mauzerNb 04.07.21

DELETEEND
Thank you very much for the detailed answer. Now I understand!

O
Obsessed 04.07.21

mauzerNb, roll only items with gray and white names. where are you from, man? : D

still need to pump out the air! : D

T
T-fox 04.07.21

mauzerNb is
glad that someone else is new to break into the world of the sanctuary. I thought the new generation was only interested in all sorts of pubgs and cyberpunks ...

O
Obsessed 04.07.21

T-Fox, CSGO and DoCa 2: '(

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 04.07.21

Obsessed
dock 2 is where you can create a firm and saw with a chainsaw?

F
Frendzy 04.07.21

bd_sm [TDPG] like
that

a
aaaaaSHKA 04.07.21

Well, everything is clear. You put the runes in a mechanical chain mail, but you should have in an automatic one! Oh you, you bastard! Well, nothing, you will learn.

O
Obsessed 04.07.21

bd_sm [TDPG], like that

N
Navos 04.07.21

It is a pity that now you will not find ambitious noobs with their "masterpieces" in terms of guides on the forum.

r
rambler87 04.07.21

Nubs are now less likely to come across beers - they only simulate which)

And what topic of diablo 2 do you think is the most difficult and confusing? Calculating attack speed with different skills and gear?

In diablo 1, by the way - there were no such difficulties and entanglements before diablo 2?

p
passed 04.07.21

rambler87 wrote:
In diablo 1 by the way - there were no such complications and intricacies before diablo 2?
In this pedestrian simulator, there was nothing at all except imbamag and atmosphere. (Until trachomods appeared)
Background for D2, no more.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 04.07.21

rambler87
calculates the trajectory of another player

K
Klassewer 04.07.21

rambler87
There was a butcher.
There was also Hellfire, but he was not very good.

r
rambler87 04.07.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
Well, this is already a state of uncertainty, especially with lags) I'm still talking about the formulas written in the game engine - the speed of animations, the speed of real, whether they are connected and in what cases which skills are not connected. Or the most difficult and confusing one is taking into account the probability of a drop of an item from a given monster, by a given character - there are calculators, but the calculation is quite confusing - one Wikia article describing the probabilities of prefect affixes is long