3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sermer 04.07.21 07:55 pm

How to pick up the filth? (Ender Lilies: Quietus of the Knights)

I welcome everyone. I just mastered the game I can not "gilded" 3rd places (on the screen):
1. There I tapped everything, jumped, read it just did it - a balalaika (and I don’t understand what should be there).
2. I somehow climbed through the textures to the ledge of the left tower of the right end, through the right (with body kits for accelerated desh and high undershoot). And if from there you shoo the second towards the right tower with a spear-cheap, planting the right stick up, then at the top on the right you can see Pribluda with 800 bad and it seems not pain, but i-growth (the color is different or I lagged) (On the 2nd screen).
3. On the 5th floor of the lab * after the fight with the Crocodile (there are still people opening the doors when clearing). The same if you stand on the ledge with the right stick and double-jump, - the same Pribluda with 800 filth becomes visible.

Maybe someone knows how to take it all? I thought from neighboring loks (or fall or rise) - it's useless. Either the developed ones are joking or unfinished in those places, or my skis do not go.
I took the rest and finished it on the 3rd endings. I liked the game.

5 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kvasilich 04.07.21

Sermer
1. The same balalaika - he himself did not find a single elda, the campaign lies on top. On the left side on the ceiling there is something like a ladder, perhaps with some combination of skills it will be possible to get there.
2.From that position, you climb higher along the wall, jump over the ledge at the top (a hammer lift can help due to a slight rise of the character up during an attack), and then you dive onto the next tower, there is a big cthulkha with bad stuff and some other bun.
3. You need to climb up the step to the left and jump from it to the opposite wall, using the same hammer and a man from the forbidden land, who has claws - judging by the screen you already have it. The sequence is approximately the following - jump + dash with the second jump + attack of the man + two attacks with a hammer = you cling to the wall (you killed yourself for about ten minutes>). Above is another bandurina for 800 experience.
pysy. He also finished it off just yesterday. Cool mix of Sex Knight, Vigil and Castelvania. It's a pity such indie metros are slowly advancing to the people, a week has passed since the release, and the cat cried for information)

S
Sermer 04.07.21

Kvasilich
I did not swing this hammer and the uppercutter (so I didn’t know what they were lifting into the air), For me, the Peri-shield is imba. Especially under water. I have 5k of the fel of pain left, and the rage in the Hammer of Helrod has gone. I have one set Sword, Shield, Hammer. Another - Hammer, Raven, Dragon and the norms sensed themselves. But on some bosses I had to change))
Thanks for INFU. I'll go try =)

S
Sermer 04.07.21

Pour ten minutes ..
THIS IS YOU GIVEN A TIP TO ME about spirits. Riil uppercut lifts it up, and the fishman deshit))) With this skill, I will now climb into any OPU in the world))))
There is nothing at all in the room at the bottom of the well. In short, you jump on the wall 1 Despise, despise as a fishman, uppercut and jump on the wall (repeat this 3 times) and there I got to. There even textures are not textured))))))

S
Sermer 04.07.21

All questions are closed. I knew that there was rage, not pain.
In short, you jump down into the other loka and there from the wall you cut a long one with a spear, an uppercut, you cut a fishman and jump onto a ledge. You go up and you are on the other side of the loka. Such is the case, brother - LOVE! (as Chizhik would say).
Loki are all cleaned out. Thanks again for the info. Success in your endeavors =)

K
Kvasilich 12.07.21

Sermer
Notifications do not plow, only now I saw the answers - how it is gritting, better late than never) It's cool that everything worked out. Also took 100%, easy (almost) platinum.
We are waiting for dlcs and a worthy sequel, there are never too many good metrodivisions. From the upcoming The Last Faith it looks curious, and the continuation of the Salt Sanctuary should come out just right (+ damn Silk ditty with Hornet, tear it in its mandibles - I'm waiting for the release for the second year>)