3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VictorYaaaarrryu 04.07.21 07:59 pm

Problems using the steering wheel in the game. (Forza Horizon 4)

Hello. I have such a problem: I use a logitech g27 steering wheel, the game detected it without problems, all the buttons work, but the car constantly accelerates and slows down at the same time. When you press the gas - the car goes, let go - it slows down. Wanted to try disabling the combined control and the combined throttle and brake, but the changes are not saved. Is it possible to somehow solve this problem or is it because of the curve of the Steam version and all that remains is to wait for fixes?
Only I read that because of the fifth part, support for the fourth stops and, as I understand it, you can score on the steering wheel)
5 Comments
Sort by:
S
Space Ðœarine 04.07.21

Changes will not be saved if there is Cyrillic in the game path or in the Windows username.
If you have an account in Windows in Russian, this is immediately reinstalling the OS.

V
VictorYaaaarrryu 12.07.21

Account name in English. Path- D: Games Steam and so on. Only these two parameters and a free view with the mouse are not saved. (Which generally leaves a space, instead of on or off) All other graphics, control and interface settings are saved.

V
Varitskiy 05.05.22

The same problem in part 5 if you decide to write pliz what to do

T
Tamerlan525 05.05.22

ViktorYaaaaarrryu strange, also g27 everything works fine, only the clutch does not see (and did not decide). Good luck in solving this problem.

N
Ncybifhl 17.11.22

ViktorYaaaarrryu
In short - if logitech then open the properties of the steering wheel, through the control panel or driver (where the pressure indicators, etc.) open the settings, where the FFB setting is the first tab is just about the pedals, and just about the combined function - you need to turn it off, but not everything is so simple, described below.

In general, I succeeded, but it's all crooked, you need to go to the steering wheel settings through the control panel or another way, go to its settings, which of course will be after installing the driver, I have a G27 where the FFB setting will be Combined (axis, etc.) like since the function responsible for this nonsense, the checkbox must be unchecked (but I have such a problem in forza 5, everything was fine in 4) it’s true, but everything started working only in the steering wheel config (manufacturer), arbitrary settings are still not saved, the problem also that the settings offered by the game, which cannot be changed, usually do not work (for me, rather, because the steering wheel is old), the pedals are different, the buttons are not the same, etc., but when I unchecked it, for some reason this config worked.