3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arkann095 04.07.21 07:59 pm

Merging mods or solving 255+ problems (Fallout 4)

Guys, please help, I climbed everything and did not find a way to put more than 255 mods anywhere. The restriction cannot be removed, I tried to convert to esl, the mod does not work correctly. Merge Plugins combined, also does not work. I did everything according to the instructions.
Is there some way not hard to put even more mods? Or combine the current ones?
6 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Egorian_ 04.07.21

Arkann095
This is the most effective way with esl. I myself have more than 255 mods, but most are converted for esl. Did you definitely do everything right when you converted? The Nexus should have conversion manuals

A
Arkann095 04.07.21

_Egorian_
Answer in a personal please

B
Basil44 04.07.21

Arkann095 wrote:
I tried to convert to esl, the mod does not work correctly
before converting, check if it can be done.
open the mod in FO4Edit and apply the script:

if you see the text "Can be turned into ESL by compacting FormIDs first, then adding ESL flag in TES4 header" (can be turned into ESL after compressing FormID and adding the ESL flag), then first compress FormID:

and then add a flag: you

're done.

if the mod does not contain FormID, you will see the text "Can be turned into ESL by adding ESL flag in TES4 header" (can be turned into ESL after adding the ESL flag), immediately add the flag.

if after applying the script you see the text "Warning: Plugin has new CELL (s) which won't work when turned into ESL and overridden by other mods due to the game bug" if they are converted to ESL and overridden by other mods due to a bug in the game), then the mod CANNOT be converted.

A
Arkann095 04.07.21

Basil44
Did it, but why did esp stay?

B
Basil44 04.07.21

Arkann095
for you he remained ESP, but the game sees it as ESL and does not include it in the list of mods

A
Arkann095 14.02.22

Basil44
Thank you, you are the best