3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Reyan 04.07.21 07:59 pm

Is there a ban for cheating currency through Cheat Engine (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Will they be banned if I wind up currencies offline?
6 Comments
Sort by:
R
RestlessDreams91 04.07.21

For a single player lie. Achievements can only be cut off. But in the network, even if the chitak threw bags of dough and the player picked them up, he can already fly in. Rockies generally wield mercilessly with the Banhammer.

D
Dragon Lore 04.07.21

Reyan
In single user mode, no. I have used artmoney many times.
In multiplayer mode, a ban will arrive - do not hesitate. But there are some paid cheats for the online mode that are not detected by the anti-cheat. I played with this chitak for four, maybe five years. I never got banned, although I cheated maliciously, even with a teleport.

t
t830x 04.07.21

Reyan

L
Laspioff 12.07.21

Reyan
You can not be afraid to cheat in online mode, they did not give me a ban for this, I use cheat very often

J
Joddy 31.01.22

they instantly ban you online for the "teleport" function ... but in general, if none of the players burned you, then spin this money at least spin ... and if someone notices, then it's sad ... the first time in a month ban, the second time forever! and the audience of this game is cheaters, there are 10 percent of honest players, it’s probably fun for someone to do the same thing in the game for years ... this game is simple MMO grind, where you do the same thing endlessly ... almost no one likes it and the poet is all 90% use cheats and that's why they don't get banned... but if you GROW, then goodbye access to online...
ps

F
Finnish_navel 17.04.22

RestlessDreams91
Crackastar, banned randomly. this is not a game, but a den of cheaters with a broken economy. Either you play in a single session, loading through the storyline, and farming loot for another whistle-blower that you won’t need in a closed session, while losing most of the game’s functionality (neither the boss nor the motorcycle club work), and the rest of the tasks - with randoms that are loaded from the same open sessions, and you yourself will never know who exactly you are playing with .. with a cheater or not.