3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrew_Kolosov 04.07.21 07:59 pm

Windows Store (No Man's Sky)

Hello. Please tell me, I recently changed the platform (switched from PlayStation to XBOX), in this regard, all progress has been lost, like expeditions so other acquired.
When buying a game on the box, they gave a copy on the PC (windows store), the progress between them is synchronized. Does anyone know a solution or can share a method or save it in order not to go through all over again? I want to play, but starting all over again discourages the desire, especially after searching for the portal glyphs.
4 Comments
Sort by:
S
Slipnot6 04.07.21

iKOLOSOV
You will not be able to load other people's saves, the saves of the version of the game from the Windows store have a completely different format and, it seems, are generally stored in the cloud. I've already tried it.
The most you can do is download the save editor and try to edit the save in it. Register resources, ship, improvements, currency, etc., to brighten up the passage from scratch. There you can still edit the learned words and discoveries, but I'm not particularly aware of this. And then go into the game on the box and, after synchronizing the data with the PC, continue to play on the console.
Here is a link to the editor:
Spoilerhttps: //github.com/cengelha/NomNom
Link to a site with a list of external codes for ships, cruisers, multitools, etc. (needed to enter the editor):
Spoilerhttps: //www.nmseeds.club/

A
Andrew_Kolosov 04.07.21

Slipnot6
I tried it when I bought the game, but this editor did not give anything to edit at all.

F
FinistEG 04.07.21

iKOLOSOV
The editor works great with PC saves. Download the game to your PC and play a bit, then edit.

S
Slipnot6 12.07.21

Andrew_Kolosov
Well, I don’t know, maybe you downloaded an early version of the editor, which was still unfinished?
From my own experience, I have described everything, so to speak. I switched from the Steam version to the Xbox, downloaded it to the PC using the NMS game pass, edited everything and successfully booted to the console.