3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SimplyTheCat 04.07.21 07:59 pm

What's the difference in the passage of different main characters? (Scarlet Nexus)

Since they say that each of the GGs has their own plot, then how much difference is there between them (you can not mention combat)? Does it matter who to start with, for example if one goes chronologically later than the other? Are there any features of the plots that should be understood in advance?

Please avoid spoilers if possible, or at least hide them.
7 Comments
Sort by:
F
Filantir 04.07.21

SimplyTheCat
Great:
1. From the point of view of the global plot, their stories are different, but not much, the first two-thirds of the game they are parallel, and by the last third they merge into one story.
2. First of all, it's better to go behind Yuito, so as not to spoil yourself with some twists right away. Although, again, the differences are quite minimal, mainly in the order of obtaining information. those. something is the first to be recognized by Yuito, and something is to be recognized by Kasane first, some of Kasane's actions are incomprehensible at first, if you play as Yuito first, etc.
Features of storylines in advance? Shcha, wait. There are two.
1. Social interactions are important XD
2. Prepare in advance that Yuito ... he's kind. He ****************** "! *? (?%;"! "No." good.

S
Shestakositch 04.07.21

Filantir
A Kasane seems to be constantly hit on the head by a book. Either she has emotions, then she is like a sociopath.

S
SimplyTheCat 04.07.21

Filantir
Spoiler

F
Filantir 04.07.21

SimplyTheCat
Likewise) In general,
<3to the moon

W
Wolf-Mercenary 04.07.21

Shestakositch
I started for Kasane and did not regret it - because 90% of her thoughts and actions coincide with mine, which struck not just in the heart, but immediately in the soul.
The last time I had such synergy was Velvet of Berseria.

X
XIMIK FIZDYI 12.07.21

what is there for the message after the second passage, they say, another final is open?

O
OtelloMuffinCheck 23.07.21

Better to start playing as Yuito. He is the key to this story and his branch works as the main one. Kasane was cheated in this regard, sometimes it seems that her plot is in a hurry somewhere. In addition, Kasane's route has a lot in common with Yuito and is designed for you to look at previously familiar events from a different angle. If the points:
1) Kasane has a different fighting style and partners. After Yuito, it can be a little strange.
2) The first half of the Kasane route goes, in general, independently from Yuito and there are new locations with bosses, however, globally, the routes are parallel and very often even quote each other.
3) Relationship stories are also different and provide an opportunity to learn more about the personalities of partners.