3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grivuch 04.07.21 08:02 pm

Transferring the game from origin to steam (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

As far as I understand, what would be the incentive to play the game and get an achievement, the game from the origin must be bought in incentive even if it is in the origin?
13 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArXangel_ann 04.07.21

Grivuch
yes

G
Grivuch 04.07.21

ArXangel_ann
Can you tell me if the save from the origin will be transferred or is it all over again? For example, I have several characters open and I don't want to lose them

d
dimakozhanov 04.07.21

Grivuch
The version is the same, having bought the game in Steam the game will still run through the origin.

G
Grivuch 04.07.21

dimakozhanov
I understand that. If there is a game in the origin, then the incentive to buy again will activate the activation? As I understand it, the save will be from the origin

c
cheezette 04.07.21

Grivuch the
game will be connected to the stim, which will allow you to receive achievements, and you will start from the original, your old saves are also there

G
Grivuch 04.07.21

cheezette
well, if the incentive to buy the game a second time will it be activated for sure? I understand if that game is not in the origin.

c
cheezette 04.07.21

Grivuch
if it is in the original, then it makes no sense to reactivate it, you will use the current game, but with access through Steam. But I would ask this question in those supporting the Original for peace of mind

A
ArXangel_ann 04.07.21

Grivuch
as I understand it about the game without dls in origin and GOTI in incentive?
everything will be picked up, the game bought in incentive will appear in the original in the library. Saves will be picked up too. Achievements will also fall from them if they are completed in the save.

G
Grivuch 04.07.21

ArXangel_ann
I have all the dls

A
ArXangel_ann 04.07.21

Grivuch
ooooke, and why then buy again on incentive?
the origin will still be launched and the game itself will be launched through it. I don't see any point in paying again for the same thing. Just for the sake of achievements, or what?

G
Grivuch 04.07.21

Well, firstly, why not it is possible and for the sake of achievements. Secondly, I like to play with steam more than with origin, and thirdly, if 500 rubles for you is a lot)) Now promotions are in incentive and big discounts why not add to a collection in Steam, with an 80% percent discount?

A
ArXangel_ann 04.07.21

Grivuch
Interestingly you end the conversation - what have I to do with it? For me, at least some rubles is purple, my payment is not in rubles. You asked for advice on the forum, they answered you - buy in incentive and run it anyway through the origin. It's the master's business.

G
Grivuch 04.07.21

ArXangel_ann
You asked why buy again, I answered