3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrFarmur 04.07.21 08:02 pm

Bug with cars (Fallout 4)

Hello everyone. I remember reading about a speedrunner whose car screwed up an attempt after 30 hours of playing in survival mode. The bottom line was that the player just lightly touched the car and from this his gg seemed to have a heart attack from the shock experienced in an accident. Thus, 30+ hours of passing down the drain. And all would be fine, maybe he was so unlucky, but I myself faced such a situation. And more than once. The first time it was not so offensive, bugs do happen. But the third time I was "very" upset. I had to replay about an hour of real time (not so much for F4, but within one game session - it's a shame, you must agree). As far as I understand, such a bug is associated with the F4 engine, however, fixes came out on other game errors. Actually the question is - is this problem so rare (that I encountered it several times in a couple of days :)) that it still has no fix? Either I was looking badly, tell me where to get the fix) Or is it not possible to fix this bug at all (myself, but not a coder at all)? Also, cars flying somewhere in the distance against the background are very amusing, as if they are cellophane
2 Comments
Sort by:
R
RestlessDreams91 04.07.21

Arbor, to put it mildly, carelessly corrects bugs in its games, Creation Club is more important. Right off the bat, Google gave me this:
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/46566/
As an option, you can still install an unofficial patch to F4, I'm not sure if it's fixed there.

M
MrFarmur 04.07.21

RestlessDreams91
Thanks testan