3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JokerIgor 03.11.19 03:11 am

Problems with saving... (Far Cry 3)

Why Far Cry 3 is not sohranyaetsya?Windows 7 64!Should I just go out and all...the game you have to start from the beginning...
134 Comments
Sort by:
G
Galaxy 03.11.19

JokerIgor
Where exactly is not saved? If the whole game, then maybe the curve Repack, download Repack from Phoenix with rustici, he just runs like clockwork, and all additions and DLS are available. If not saved in separate missions, such as the lost expedition, monkey business, and the forgotten experiment, and it must be DLS mission and pirates are not saved, they need to pass in one fell swoop.

J
JokerIgor 03.11.19

Galaxy
Just when I vyhozhu with games all save crap,have to play first...but if I play I there,for example,kill the game is continued from a checkpoint!

G
Ganderford 03.11.19

Guys, found this bug which makes the game your save to see! Anyways, I have Wind 8? 64 bit, I really zae...smiling, all Internet dripping do not normally found... Blah, why not just try.. and folders shooting, and patches put the game bitch broke... nothing... like fucking on ofsayte their poem to the whole nakrutit what I thought of them the developers think... and then I really understood! What if he register does not give the patch to read... well I picked up and Perminova your account... rather it was in Russian, and I go to a place naklatsal his name in Latin!!! Then came the game, and his mother ALLELUIA!!! He stsuka all to see!!! Guys try also, then, post if helped!

u
uri 1962 03.11.19

I also have not saved tell me the exact address of the site to the full version

H
Henk111 03.11.19

Galaxy
If not saved in separate missions, such as the lost expedition, monkey business, and the forgotten experiment, and it must be DLS mission and pirates are not saved, they need to pass in one fell swoop.

Is saved,there is one thing

o
olegik55 03.11.19

guys, to save RAM remained necessary that the path to the folder were in English ,and if you want to learn in detail what and how, read my topic on the forum called it those who Have a problem with sohraneniya ,all here!!! there is written in detail how to solve this problem ,even desirable, to have the Repack from Phoenix version 1.04 with tablet reloaded (because the Phoenix good Repack does), that means, that I have also not worked sohranenki, when you start the game up again new game although it has 2 heads was,well, making this method instantly solved your problem , the truth had, the game had to start again,but it's the TOS, it does not hurt as sohranenki earned, I was very happy, and what you want,if someone does not like or something else, it is not necessary here to write bad, keep your emotions to yourself )))

I have no.system: Win 7 64 bit ,everything works!!!!

u
uri 1962 03.11.19

guys write that it is better to download the game or buy the full version and the full version is better

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 03.11.19

uri 1962, download and purchase the game, then in principle there is no difference. The Deluxe Edition, unless. Includes the two DLC chapters. And the differences between the standard and Deluxe, almost there.
But still suggest, that buy. To support the developer money, certainly worth it.

a
anat1848 03.11.19

Tell me,where are sohranki ??? Pirates of the Phoenix.

a
anat1848 03.11.19

Thank you - found it !

A
Anton Ponrevskiy 03.11.19

Gratuite

A

Ability to problem played half the game far cry3 saving worked downloaded but when I pereustanovit the game is gone save that to CIR and then save it in the folder nenablyudaemo my version of the game far cry3 v.1.04 R,G, Gatalyst

o
olegik55 03.11.19

Anton Podrevskii Yes save is in a hidden folder Programs Data on the C drive. still need to watch that your account is in English and Samoa folder where cochranae should be tick marked read only. You have it all as apico or not?

A

that is not something

A

Programs Data it should be in the game to praestat or something neponyal then this folder o save

A

what Angliiskaya ucota record

A

well look cool on my documents folder, my games folder for them far cry3 him the file Gamerprofile.hml ivse Agde the preservation of the pancake in the game invisible people help

A

nowhere save where to get which folder disposable chtoli

A

what Lutzow version of the game to use that was easy to install without a license and other stuff and there are no problems with the saves and when you delete the game and return to the save worked

o
olegik55 03.11.19

Anton Podrevskii explain so save if Windows 7 is on this path C:\ ProgramData \ Orbit \ 46 here there are the save games of FAR CRY 3 before download the ProgramData folder should be in the folder options tick Show hidden files and folders then click Apply and OK all of that folder will appear on the disk, it's very simple))) . Still need to watch that your account has been English -this is the user name of the comp to put it simply. And the file Gamerprofile.hml there are stored the settings of the game.. That's just such a version ,do not forget that repak is pirates, so the problem may be there and Sobraniye and just with the game . That's why many people purchase a license, but again, there is also a glitch with yupley ,in General, ubisoft-glyuchennaya in my opinion, itself the company.So it makes no difference even though the license purchase even pirates in terms of glitches of course I meant. Yes, even if you wanted to install the version 1.05 a save left from version 1.04, they will not work,as the version of the patch does not match !!! I think now I understand what and where and why such glitches ??? Tell me where we left off last place your game?