3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arwinge 04.07.21 08:05 pm

Two games one account. (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Good day! I apologize in advance if a similar topic already exists, since I have very little time. In short, a year or two ago, I took GTA 5 when they were distributing Epics, but I don't want to install a lot of any launchers on my computer, but I'm used to Steam, and yesterday I decided to buy at a sale and at the same time grabbed GTA 5 for myself, but I have an account in Social Club one and there my main email address is tied and I'm wondering if I can activate the game from Steam on one account as well? Or do you need to register another account in the Social Club for the GTA GTA?
5 Comments
Sort by:
B
BDmitriy 04.07.21

One way or another, there will be its own Rockstar launcher. So, for me, what you BOUGHT after the free distribution of the game is fail

A
Arwinge 04.07.21

BDmitriy
There it is necessary for the launcher from Epics to work, I know it started. Not a file, especially with a discount it is not expensive and I am still the one who has not even gone through the storyline since 2015 :) sorry I did not receive an answer to the question.

R
Ricch 04.07.21

Arwinge
I have no idea, I myself have a Social Club version, and I'm afraid to take it on Steam, so as not to fly with the game

B
BDmitriy 04.07.21

Arwinge
What do you take in Steam, that in Epic - there will be two launchers. If you took directly from Rokstarovsky, then, of course, one. As for the second game on the same account, it is unlikely

S
SKITTLES86 05.08.21

Arwinge
I have 2 launchers EGS and Steam. And in that and in that launcher installed gta. That is, the game is on one disk in the steam folder, and next to it in the EGS folder. One account. Conveniently, I use the stim version for mods, and the epik version for online. Since there is only one social club account, everything is synchronized in both versions of the game.