3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dimebag 06.07.21 12:02 am

The best part of dark souls? (Dark Souls)

We choose the best part of the legendary series) games not related to the universe of dark souls - we do not take into account
6 Comments
Sort by:
A
Agressor 06.07.21

As for me this is DS2, I still play, and I really like it.

I
Iamomenchild 06.07.21

basically, judging by the memes, the second part is massively hated or disliked, where did it come from? I myself did not really play the series, I have the first and second parts, I'm going to fully sit down and go through them in order

D
Disabbys (guest) 06.07.21

I also don't understand why they hate the kopeck piece ... (
It seems like the bosses are scolded, of which there are too many, I agree with this, there are really enough extra bosses, but there are also cool well-developed bosses (the smoke knight, Allon, the burned-out king hiding in the darkness, the pursuer , the demon of the smelter, etc.). And all this despite the fact that the first part also did not shine in terms of bosses, I was constantly enraged that half of the bosses there are all sorts of moronic demons ...
Locations are scolded for "linearity", "poor design "... And at this moment I have no idea at all where the bad design is, everything is done + - like in other parts, there are confusing levels (garbage can, Loki dlts, forest of giants, crypt of the undead, etc.), there are very beautiful (Majula, Heida Tower, Amana Temple, Dragon Temple, Loki dlts, etc.)
What I agree with is the extra adaptability and memory of souls (although the selection by level is even worse, gankers enrage)

n
nnn (guest) 06.07.21

I personally like Dark Souls 3

t
ton56r56 06.07.21

each is good in its own way. passed on a curling iron all the parts to platinum with all the additions. I personally liked the 3 most.

E
Eshki-koshki 06.07.21

2 is very good, even at the moment