3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MaZZay505 06.07.21 12:06 am

How to change the language in NFS Most Wanted 2005

Many novice Need For Speed: Most Wanted 2005 players are often worried about the next question - how to change the language in the game. And not casual, because by default you cannot change the language in the game settings. In this article, we'll show you how to change the language in NFS Most Wanted 2005. In fact, there is nothing complicated here and this is done in a few clicks. However, we will write for you several ways to change the language in the game.

Method one. Before installing the game

Many installers of NFS Most Wanted 2005 offer to select the language of the game before installation. There you can choose the language of the voice acting and the interface. If you downloaded NFS Most Wanted 2005 from our site, then before installing the game you will be offered two languages ​​- Russian and English.

Method two. Installing the crack

Another very simple way to change the language in NFS Most Wanted 2005 is to install a crack for NFS Most Wanted 2005. You can find a full crack for the game on our website. Installation instructions are also written on our website. After installing the crack, your game will be in Russian, including voice acting.

Method three. Change the language through the registry

This method is a little complicated. To change the language of NFS Most Wanted 2005 through the registry, open the command line (Win + R) and write the regedit command there to open the registry. Then you need to go along the following path: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREWow6432NodeEA GAMESNeed for Speed ​​Most Wanted. After that, we look for the Language line and write the required language in English there.

However, please note that if you do not have one or another language installed, it will not work. You can see the names of languages ​​and their availability in the Languages ​​folder of your NFS Most Wanted 2005.

We hope that we have answered your question on how to change the language in NFS Most Wanted 2005. If you still have any questions, then ask them in the comments under this article. Have a good game!
13 Comments
Sort by:
t
timur (guest) 06.07.21

what if there is no language line?

D
Drake_Werner 06.07.21

Thanks for the help!

A
Agressor 06.07.21

Informative.

D
Dodo_Bird 06.07.21

thanks, now I will go through in Russian)

V
Vasya Murzik 06.07.21

ATP, just downloaded, and the game is in English

F
F3n1x 06.07.21

thanks, now I will be in Russian

A
Aleksei Ivashkevich 06.07.21

russik swing

w
wander 06.07.21

Yes, like torrents with a completely Russian version of the shaft, the igruha is already old

K
Kik (guest) 06.07.21

I did not find the folder with nfs most wanted in the registry at all. What to do?

P
Protector2179 23.07.21

I learned English

B
BiNsiR (guest) 14.10.21

Just create these sections

G
Guest 15.12.21

Hello how to russian language in need for speed most wanted

G
Guest 08.07.22

ive changed the langauge to english in the regedit but its not changing in game. ://