3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkrepcheZaVR 03.11.19 03:12 am

Freezes PC in game.... (RAGE 2)

Percent Riesen 1400, instructions 4.2 support! Vidyaha support Volcano 4 GB.. set the game to medium high! After 5-10 minutes the game FREEZES the whole computer! overheating is eliminated,and 65 degree not stuffing! Game pirates! Driver latest AMD 19.5.1 May curve Gazebo CRACK ?!
35 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ashley33 03.11.19

we did not start, although the sse on Board and card 6 gigs, and the wood split and stacked for the bath - a hell on strike. Pumped repak from Hocaba, it can help...

S
SkrepcheZaVR 03.11.19

Ashley33
So I have Hatalovsky repak....

A
Ashley33 03.11.19

SkrepcheZaVR
well, you started it) and we don't have) not hunting money tossed to the Internet, pump without turbo, 2.5 MB/s, half an hour will not work, try...

k
kukava_d 03.11.19

LIGHTandDARK4
I have on GTX 1060 On high-ultra settings 60-75 fps (Sometimes drawdown to 55)!

S
Sprintin 03.11.19

LIGHTandDARK4
what are you talking about?
1070 on ultrak 60 fps consistently in any scenes, the config in the description.
where are you come from.
can send me your 2080ti TK, still you don't need it.

S
Sprintin 03.11.19

LIGHTandDARK4
my dear man, 2K-4K the most, and do not, it's a fetish that your 2080ти not pulling in 4K a game, it's your problem, because you know something does not allow the graphics to lower, you bought a top PC, and it does not pull the game, sadness.
wrote above, I have 60 fps on ultra, but not 4K, full HD, but I'm fully satisfied!
Yes, in the statistics of steam at 80 percent of the HD monitors, but not full HD.

you have logic of course iron)
unscrewing everything on ultra in 4K, telling people about optimize and the fact that it should be at least 2080ти(even if I suppose), is ingeniously simple.

D
Dako7 03.11.19

Sprintin
It is adept of the sect of the Warp, if reduced at least one option from ultra to High or the slider even a millimeter twisted all!!! All, burn the computer and throw in the trash, not true experience you're not as play, not as intended, don't get all the fun of the game because you have textures not Ultra and High, as do both play ????

Such as these two should be on a separate island, that there would be members competed, FAP on the numbers. Bought a 2080 and treat people here how to play and how not to. A real gamer, love the game, do not lower the settings and play as intended. And this individual 35 years... Trouble.

C
Cude 03.11.19

SkrepcheZaVR
Try enabling the swap file if it is off. Remove the driver completely and install from scratch. If the video card is overclocked then turn off the acceleration. All these manipulations helped me, maybe will help you. Good luck!

C
Cude 03.11.19

Dogma
I 1050Ti the game is smartly 40-50-60 fps! As you have on RTX 2060 can be a problem?

n
nickSIA 03.11.19

Cude
It was sarcasm. It all works fine )))

S
ShARIKOV POLIGRAF POLIGRA 03.11.19

kukava_d
The same map -percents i7 2600K ancient but everything works fine settings ultra !Not 4K of course

S
Sprintin 03.11.19

LIGHTandDARK4
so well, at least 2080, and the maximum?
and percent you grandmother what sagabal?
as it is not tragamar direct.
do you have wires acoustic sound no chocolate?
I certainly understand, each FAP as he wants, but this is the clinic.

S
SkrepcheZaVR 03.11.19

Cude
Is the paging File on 3гига! Experiments everywhere have enough firewood set from scratch, completely.The card is not overclocked!

S
SkrepcheZaVR 03.11.19

Why so many minuses in my post I do not understand?! A technical problem which can happen to anyone...
And thank you for left a bunch of posts on the subject....trolls are everywhere and will))

E
El_Trolo 03.11.19

SkrepcheZaVR
Tried to run as admin? I have in the second run hung on startup on the commercials, not the whole computer only game but after I set the executable option run as administrator, then I heard.

S
SkrepcheZaVR 03.11.19

El_Trolo
will probno..... but a little hard to believe

S
SkrepcheZaVR 03.11.19

Run as admin helped for an hour of zavidonov no! But in the game sheet that the FPS was going on.. it can neither curtail not to change the screen mode, fps then turns into PAIN... with 40-55 in 75% masturbirovala dumped 8-20!!!
EXPLICIT NEOPTIMIZIROVANNOST SHIT!! Buy for full a....FUCK

d
dilat 03.11.19

SkrepcheZaVR
Well, personally I have a plane smoothly on 60 FPS kept (1060 3 GB). The game can tightly hang out, but it with Bandicam'om. Without it, don't test, maybe try tomorrow. And normally

E
El_Trolo 03.11.19

SkrepcheZaVR
Try different combinations of settings vertikalka adaptive or on with screen mode fullscreen and window without frame, maybe it'll help.

E
El_Trolo 03.11.19

dilat
The game can tightly hang out, but it with Bandicam'om
Why do you want to bandica?