3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JacK_tThe_Ripper 03.11.19 03:13 am

The game is terribly frieze while riding and a quick turn of the camera (Watch_Dogs 2)

Hi all, I have a problem, the game is terribly frieze while riding and a quick turn of the camera, an average of 45-50 fps, and in the frieze to 4 drops to play, plz tell me how to fix, thanks in advance!.
Config:
PERC - FX 6350(overclocked to 4.0 Ghz)
Graphics card - MSI Gaming GTX 760 2 gb
RAM - 8 GB
Playing on medium-high, the resolution is not Full HD, I have Monique 19 inch(1366x768)
Thanks in advance!
P. S. In all the other games everything is fine(Witcher, Бф1, etc.)
26 Comments
Sort by:
J
JetFIRE13 03.11.19

Haha,as repak rolled out,immediately the barrage of questions:D
saints777
The game is poorly optimized,it ай7 ship almost 90%,which is 8 threads,and you only have 6.This is unlikely to be fixed,the game warplane graphene well, not wow.And eats a lot of resources.On ultra eats 8 threads,9гб of RAM and 5GB of VRAM.Graphene and sometimes worse than gta5,especially in the locations,which the player should not prismatrivalsya to detail.

J
JacK_tThe_Ripper 03.11.19

Dok Rolf
Well, the game ship percent not more than 80%(viewed through the MSI Afterburner monitoring)

f
fox345 03.11.19

saints777
similar situation was with dishonored until the patches are not corrected. all AAA games were on ultra and it is terribly prisila. but with Watch Dogs 2 had no such problems. the truth is I have more serious than iron. I agree with Dok Rolf developed will not help you. to solve the problem myself. by an upgrade.

J

fox345
Why do I need to upgrade?If the game doesn't deliver 100%, that is!And my PC fits the minimum requirements with a vengeance, I have not in one game did not have such problems, what game is it harder for the PC. Yeah, I have AC Unity did not have such problems and the game was given a decent 50-60 fps on average.And at times looks more beautiful(IMHO). This is the piece which looks like a GTA 5, a frieze up to 4 fps, while GTA 5 I have goes on full ultra with ~50 fps(MSAA 4x, and again, I repeat I not FULL HD and QHD(1366x768)),

J

Dok Rolf
++++++

f
fox345 03.11.19

saints777
I don't know. as a variant try a different Repack.

a
a_noob_is 03.11.19

Texture abated, and the CPU load the advanced options and the light from the headlights still Turn on temporal filtering. And Yes, I have i5 third generation and I don't complain on what freezes while driving.

a
a_noob_is 03.11.19

Damn you there is a whole settings screen, and you can't afford to have optimizations based on your hardware.

J
JetFIRE13 03.11.19

maksik.ussd
Read at your leisure)))
https://www.progamer.ru/games/guides/grafika-watch-dogs-2.htm
http://blog.playkey.net/ru/nastrojka-watch-dogs-2-pod-slabyj-pc/
5фпс the difference between low and ultra.Option advanced nobody touches because he is more fps finishes,and it is written in the right corner,for which he is responsible.
Same as temporal filtering,which a priori includes msaa2 smoothing and more killing fps.
Just when you've spent your life enjoying 30фпс,you will not see the friezes.There's even a category of people who start,and they are happy.And there are people who still want to play comfortably and not see jerky images.For example, you go out of town and you'll see that the fps is higher and how smooth is the picture,even the physics of the pers changes,especially visible on the bike,when he has a bag with clothes swaying.I have for example,eye catch the difference between 45 and 70фпс.

s
svs1s 03.11.19

fox345
throw a link to the other Repack :)

G
GeRR_Praetorian 03.11.19

Do not argue, the game is really demanding, so it's not too well optimized. Although with the new patch, the situation has changed for the better, but preferably 1 - 2 patch.
Playing on 4K resolution, all settings on ultra, antialiasing FXAA, setting a pixel density of 85% at night in the city's 53 fps, and day in the game 65-70 fps.

A
Anglerfish 03.11.19

STANDS of Milivoje wrote:
antialiasing FXAA, setting a pixel density of 85%
What kind of pixels? Downscale? And FXAA in the bargain? But you, my friend, at that soap play. Be careful, so easy to put it =\

G
GeRR_Praetorian 03.11.19

Anglerfish
Believe me, my friend, if I get a resolution of 2560 x 1620, this will cut in to the high pixel density of 1.50, then the graphics will be worse. Last night checked and compared the difference. As for Fxaa, without him even on huge resolutions highly visible ladders. Therefore, it and put.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 03.11.19

Anglerfish
Pixel Density

f
fox345 03.11.19

svs1s
if you have a cpy replace codex. link in PM.

A
Anglerfish 03.11.19

STANDS of Milivoje wrote:
Believe me, my friend, if I get a resolution of 2560 x 1620, this will cut in to the high pixel density of 1.50, then the graphics will be worse.
Spoiler

V
Vuqar1992 03.11.19

I do not know help it or not
If you have a sharp subsidence fps FPS drop try to change
MaxDriverBufferedFrames=0 for MaxDriverBufferedFrames=1
in the file WD2_GamerProfile on the way My documents\My Games\Watch_Dogs 2

J

Vuqar1992
Thanks I'll try!

N
Nikita Kostyuchenko 03.11.19

maksik.ussd
Dude,I something all options in mind scrolled,I just have i5 4460 freezes while driving.And she remembered the case with the 1st part of the dogs,where the friezes were due to the slow hard drive.You sit on the ssd,or hdd you have?And I do not know on what to sin,sitting on a hard drive at 7200 rpm,wd blue,and friezes.It is also possible for my 950-Oh no extra power,maybe it's the lack of power and creates friezes,well, I don't think that the PSU is 450 watts with such a system to the peak load,all very economically.

x
xZer0x 03.11.19

fox345
Then throw me a PM ?