3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Buffalo2008 03.11.19 03:17 am

Venetica ot Buka! (Venetica)

How to launch thousands of it? Using Daemon tools Pro is not at all!
19 Comments
Sort by:
B
Buffalo2008 03.11.19

Thank you!

B
Buffalo2008 03.11.19

Now the problem with the savegames! Conservation is not possible because the storage device is unavailable writes! Folder in My documents was moved and zero sense!

p
partizan109 03.11.19

Buffalo2008 on this forum - technical problems - post - AntonSubbota 02.11.09 15:24

D
Dark Corsair 03.11.19

Russian version from Buka already leaked out, hmm waiting for the boxed version.

B
Buffalo2008 03.11.19

still nothing helped! I have Windows 7!Not saved game and everything!

p
partizan109 03.11.19

Buffalo2008 something you pour (it might not pass the disk check, but it's another pain in the ass), not saved it is because of the Cyrillic alphabet in ways to the game. I also have 7 and had the same problem, but after manipulation by the user of the specified post - lo and behold, everything works and not just me alone. Apparently you did not read. Create a new user, as it is written, and Muti there, that Hosh. Or you just don't know how 7 folder, rename or create a user in Russian

R
RaIDeR33 03.11.19

I stumbled on the passage, and it says that 4 shortcuts should switch when you change weapons with Q, but I it is not happening. Or is it meant to be?

p
partizan109 03.11.19

RaIDeR33-4 cells - 4 types of weapon (hammer, sword, spear, and blade). You have apparently not yet. That's the whole problem I guess. As you progress through the have to deal with inventory - it's a little peculiar is arranged

B
Buffalo2008 03.11.19

As a block set ? which button?

p
partizan109 03.11.19

Buffalo2008-I also can doperet could not where to find him block this, in settings like no, then I realized. Learned block and the block icon drag to the lower pane (quick access), i.e. it will have to meet the right mouse button or the numbers 1-9 that you like, also with abilities and spells, etc.

R
RaIDeR33 03.11.19

partizan109
May not civilno I expressed my idea, here is the text, about which I said:
Open the book of skills and begin to build the quick access toolbar, in the bottom of the screen.

By pressing the key "Q" to select Moon Blade, its symbol will appear over the skull to the left of a single cell.

In a single cell investing "Charge of death" (If you RMB, will be strengthened by the force of the blade).

Cells 1-3 belong only to the chosen weapons and are activated by buttons 1-3. Take the first under the "Grand Lunar blade", and third "Rage Raven."

Pressing "Q" choose the Sword, his symbol will appear above the skull to the left of a single cell.

In a single cell investing "Ceremonial sword" (If you RMB, will be offered the unit with that weapon).

Take the third cell "Rage Raven."

Pressing "Q" choose a Hammer, its symbol will appear over the skull to the left of a single cell.

In a single cell investing "Crushing blow" (If you RMB, will be applied to the reception of the enemy with the hammer in locations, so there's no sense in "Ceremonial hammer").

Take the first cell of "Suffocation," and the third "Rage Raven".

Then during the cell games will change. For all weapons, put "Path of shadows" in cell 4, and the "Crow Look" in the cell 5. The lifeblood of the cell 9, as a safety net. When you shovel, put her in a comfortable cell with 4-9

p
partizan109 03.11.19

RaIDeR33 this passage was written more on the pirates, i.e. the translation there is different from the license 1C and this passage is not a dogma, but one of the many options, you can be all on another (following him you're going to screw you up, throw you read it). But the question itself is not clear to me that you have not obtained - Q - to switch weapons? But it is not yet you have nothing but the sword (though there will be 100 varieties). It looks like this (when you have all 4 types of weapons available) - press Q - the sword and the panel 1-9 for inventory (they assign them on the techniques for the sword melee, magic, food, elixirs, etc), again pressed Q - spear and panel (already empty, but some items or spells can stay and last weapon)with 1-9 for inventory (they assign them on techniques for hand-to-hand spears, magic, food, elixirs, etc) and then a similar scheme. Maybe sometimes in the hands be the weapons appointed - press R and look what weapon is highlighted there and click on something that should be

R
RaIDeR33 03.11.19

The weapons switch, but the panel does not change, i.e. the same panel in all species.

p
partizan109 03.11.19

well, there's for each need to drag and drop skills. open the skills (or equipment) set (drag with the mouse the icon of the skill on the bottom bar), what do you need spears for example, immediately from the comfort of skills, press Q again and set up for the sword etc. or you still do not have (skills, weapons, etc.) to drag or do not understand how to do it, and cant game unlikely

R
RaIDeR33 03.11.19

partizan109
Thanks, will experiment.

R
RaIDeR33 03.11.19

All the same, something that was normal, and the weapons are all there, and the skills learned, and the panel still does not switch. Not critical, but the sediment remained.

D
Dmitriy Openkov 03.11.19

I came to Venice, came in the order, where is Benedict. The officer gave me a job to the shield of the order. I upped my skill tree. But when I got that training, the teacher fails in texture. If you leave the training grounds, the training ends and the teacher appears again. How to get this bug?

o
oksanka27 26.09.21

If something else is relevant for someone else: in the game settings, you need to check the "active skill panel" - then the panels for each weapon will be switched.

a
aist16 08.02.22

If someone who knows knows, tell me, please - who and where gives the skill "Ghost things"?
He came to "beat" Victor, and the "jailer's skeleton" says that I cannot take things from ghosts
and does not give me the Jailer's Treasure Map (with the head of the jailer's wife and vials of potions).
I have the Jailer's Treasure Map of Africa, but I haven't looked for any treasures.
Where can I get this skill so that the skeleton will give me his things? Otherwise, it's a dead end!
------
This skill must be obtained in the Cathedral.