3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 03.11.19 03:17 am

Impressions of the game (Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales)

Well, ladies and gentlemen. Do you like it ?
28 Comments
Sort by:
a
askad 03.11.19

We don't know. Rules Guinta, deck, strategy. Localization maps confuses.

c
cheezette 03.11.19

Marquess
Very nice finish from the game, and in General really like.

E
Egik81 03.11.19

Quint 1.5 - Attempt to put hand drawn badly rpg to a card game Quint. 5 minutes I had enough for this hack from renowned company. For tablets is still amiss since the quality of the games on tablets will long lag behind those on the PC since lower the performance of iron in them. But releasing this on PC for me shamefully.

m
mr.taako 03.11.19

I liked the game nearly half the game.

M
Marquess 03.11.19

Egik81

Well, why not. Rubles for 349 it would be sold out. In steam, there is still a bigger audience. And 999 is a little expensive

S
SGate 03.11.19

That is similar to this game? Puzzle Quest. And he, unlike guinta much nicer to play, here almost every battle some rules, and a simple battle rare as the flight of Africans into space. In Puzzle Quest just randomly collect skulls and kill the foe. There are puzzles but they are not so often come across.
The story itself is interesting, the complexity of Quest, the battle is passed.

R
Readlife 03.11.19

Expensive. For such a project very expensive. Or something wrong with the pricing policy. Only bought to support future AAA games from the poles. Will go exclusively to fans of the universe.
Want game rock and Kojima(wet dreams) from the poles?- buy here is a purely commercial thing.

V
Vekselberg de Wolf 03.11.19

Cool)

F
FullMoonPie 03.11.19

Came to Angren, I'm afraid I would end up only on the weekends, and there is a Beta of Fallout 76 will be tightened

P
Phantom2014 03.11.19

For me the game is shared into 2 parts . 1 is the plot and story making and all it did is interesting . Perhaps it showed the hero 4 pieces and then you can forgive DC Quint . Part 2 is the mechanics of the game and it's boring , but at the expense of the Witcher universe smotrica tolerable.

M
Mystic_Fox 03.11.19

Phantom2014 Hero 4-th part? You're talking about? About the Witcher from the school of the bear in the swamps?

I
Igor Yannaev 03.11.19

liked it!

P
Phantom2014 03.11.19

Mystic_Fox
Yes about him . As a variant for example is a game intermediate between this trilogy and the beginning of a new series in which he showed a new character who participated in the events that were in the book and he can come up with an interesting biography.

F
Fallen space knight 03.11.19

Positive experience, card battles are surprisingly not boring, very well diluted with puzzles, in General the idea of pre-conceived deck cool. Running around the map tiring, the opportunity to make choices is also good, the story quite funny. I would like more similar games, because in fact it can be about any character to own something like that.

P
Prohibitor 03.11.19

I can't yet. With all due respect to the poles, nacionalista part of B3 is now in a separate game. And if it was clear how to play, then there is logic at all visible. Cards to put in any number, and XS, why it's needed. Collect card, but their deck to throw it is impossible, because they are not in the barracks... well, as usual, blunt Rand. While that story really amusing.

e
erkins007 03.11.19

Not bad, but not worth the money. 500 rubles for her wonderful price.

t
t3eelines 03.11.19

And skip the price tag?

O
Oleg21143 03.11.19

Thronebreaker more than a luxurious addition to gwinto !

c
cheezette 03.11.19

Writing all that expensive, but still do not understand what they are buying not only the game, but all sorts of buns in the network Quinte, for example, 20 new cards, which you automatically get when buying it I have not account premium 5 barrels, each of which contains 5 premium cards. Are you still sure it's worth the price? Given that the barrels are not very cheap... I Advise you to watch the video on the channel N. O. D about the benefits of buying Blood Feud, he and a friend explain a mathematical way the entire shopping experience. Of course, those who do not play Quint, will not have these privileges, but that's their problem :)

M
Misha Mehar 03.11.19

Pretty good for a game from where you don't expect the gameplay more than 3 hours (even though I knew the plot will be like 20 hours), the plot is good, a lot of Odilak on the book series, and Sam Quint, and a lot of plot branching and puzzles, some are quite hardcore but most of those who find themselves on the map and are not part of the secondary task is very simple.
In General, left a good impression of the game, I hope there will be more stories from the world of the Witcher. Well, unless things settle down with the author.