3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Ugryumaya Hopps 08.09.19 01:54 am

What kind of game you dream of?

We all love to dream, so I thought:what kind of game you want to see?
I propose to write about the game of your dreams. Can you tell me about its gameplay, graphics, system requirements,story, characters, etc.
Or you want to continue the abandoned game series? It all depends on you and your IMAGINATION

do
14 Comments
Sort by:
E
EX0800_ 08.09.19

who is remembering

Spoilertastic. I, Cyril. Wish you made a game, 3D-ekshon the bottom line is this... the User can play wood elves, the Palace guard and a villain. And if the user plays with elves the elves in the forest, wooden houses nabuhaut soldiers Palace and villains. You can Rob korowai... And the elf forest time to make so there is a thick forest... And the engine can be put so far away trees in picture when podhodil they are converted to the 3-dimensional trees[1]. You can buy, etc. opportunities in Daggerfall. And enemies are 3-dimensional too, and also 3D corpse. You can jump, etc. If you play for Palace security it is necessary to obey the commander, and to protect the Palace from evil (name I invented) and spies, guerrillas elves, and goes on raids on some of these (elves, evil...). Well, if the evil... it means spies or guerrillas elves sometimes attack, the user himself, the commander can do what he wants orders his troops with him to attack the Palace and go on the attack. All in the game 4 zones. I.e. map and it has 4 zones, 1 - zone people (neutral), 2 - zone of the Emperor (where Palace), 3-elf zone, 4 - zone evil... (in the mountains, there's an old Fort...)

In the same way that the game could not only kill but also chop off a hand and if user will not cure he will die, as well gouge out the eyes but you may not die but just the screen not to see, or to get or to buy a prosthesis, if the leg is also either die or be crawling or in a wheelchair katatsja, or the good... to put the prosthesis. Will remain possible...

PS I dzhva year I want this game.

n
nikita2112 08.09.19

The Stalker want with a huge otkrytym world, abandoned factories and military bases, with beautiful atmospheric landscapes, with secret underground labs, etc. Want to the main campaign mode lasted 200 hours and as many additional quests. That delayed the game from the beginning and didn't let go until the end. Want new and old mutants, anomalies, artifacts. In General, a lot of what I want. I only wish these dreams will not come true will never.

Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 08.09.19

The Stalker want with a huge open world

Here, too, tipoca about the Stalker wrote, you can neighing))

Says the fan of S. T. A. L. K. E. R. A with nick Eustace 13.
Solarama: What I want to see in the game S. T. A. L. K. E. R. 2.
evening of smem stellectomy! very Hoch rukopashku, because adequately in response Moroder - Parvati the gun by the barrel and slap in modularly, and the shouting come the dog, sho is doing, and I told him in advent HVACI for Sirnak and about the knee of pakas show will not appear, because when the cartridges run out, a pleasure to go and say - well, sho boys who in PDAs to give Schaub the figure flew off..esche konechno from wounds there are any, such as arrows ,axes, and pipes kanalizacionniy, dirty shit chob already ached from the Giardia plague, and typhoid fever, and lame we are treated right up to 100% health, and again the teeth and custy for cartridges, which buried deskati kaknibud Belko-cock beguiled equipment with atomic acorns the size of tabaco, and we are again with a metal detector and mine forever! and the bullets will find the corpse of Suhara kokologo motley and buried, and in popyhi zabuv cpcu thereof pratiti .., Schaub sometimes froze so from wounds of katusi and chemistry scamma Schaub was lying like a nail. rusty creaked and conucil, but survived and returned, mine was put in beneath one's dignity to those who by deception wormed his way into the soul(SS, SC) and punishment - caught on a landmine - explosion , the isolation members, and Palomo removes all the rest of it, honey, life does not seem to that.. and kada are, then, saperka -blade for metofane, and a bottle vodyary in prinudilovku on the head all nabatat , but it would be interesting glasnot thing there is a crazy type-a pseudo-horse climbed on the Apple tree , tie it, and drag one to the base, or plot your priduct and jumping on Onet, and then meat, then skin and bone to sharpen and enemies plus the ribs so to say insert that would be fun, and humor is black (of Chernobyl), but about the whole of this canoe ,Bo murakani found out as I tumbled down, and let's pretend turistami, any biotechnolgy and do rejuvenating apples to virandeville and soldiers to potevate, ber they were bots and the orders were perverted off vilonel in time and honor, blah in the mind would think and we tut how tut would have found the Apple tree and slipped the dermis Schaub tore those soldierof at all, as warmers, and we are again on the corpses Shasta loot in his pockets and homeland-the area safe and to protsvetat come on.And in the appendage Hoch about moderatoram to be, well, empty preumatic Schaub printi type type flint and other and say eyes exactly -dude Tama dead man Frome Ameryka with full of swag, poninski,? our swag..well, flint goes with you to not existing American press not podozrevat nichogo , and you're still going, and he sprashivat, they say the code will come, and sho there, there, and you go, not the swivel in conversation, and he pressed the W and perebiraet their fingers chogo bit sharper - than to blame the bastard BU, and there, you wait in W..PU, strangled hownow every dog I have punished them so fraternally , even buried Schaub domestic by the police have not found nothing good in our direction ,and again the corpses of Shasta loot in his pockets,swag..Sometimes I wanted to dazzle scum sotovarischi grenade and stun, and vrazhiny for their ears to catch, condemn, and then to shout-Bobo LJ...na Mlyn, Ah Ah.. and we have them in the dome with a spatula Tres, Tres tube , Relcom and generator, and suddenly working, because we are virtually the discoverers, scientists, true brothers Stackers!...with respect to developers ,the stackers and the add-on fell and not released from the Zone-that place where we find ourselves, where Freedom is, where you are, is who you are, and others can't..
and esche would be radar voennyh, which would monitor legal and not, and if approached a group of dudes, and if soaked add that of course, the local police will send a team to ascertain the circumstances, well, we'll cross of course, and while we choose what to take, Shaw ostatic, they there that was clear and got ambushed, and correctional work, as we are let's kill them all, and Boo to run around with a paper map and a pipe for extracting a brain in his hole, not yet subsided, then buy a PDA beushnye and go into the service of the military Schaub h..R drown their radar, raise the loot before they brain strain, because the radar on sovmestitelstvu connected the power conductors to the anomaly , and using her radiation sbivat satellites of other countries and pereplavleni them in need of money blah direction ..... of course to do anomalies, such as the boiler explosive that burns shit to the pants, of course the armor is a pity ,but what rukzake, then naache..I think a new engine will pull any idea, only to use it all our, but I do wonder plod docladov on the damp mother earth who left, then calculated, and saulsalito rusty hoe. And hid sweaty, smelly body in the new species because the area disit was only a breath - the first triad of the Stalker will be out next triad,so we have to accept the Area for what it will be - bright or not, but Stalkeresque, and sit down somewhere streem hour of the night around the campfire under a canopy, in a heavy downpour and hurricane roar of the wind pohojimi the roar of devasila mutant night of the sinner, but truly will enjoy the sounds of accordion and anekdotami black as night, about devjasila, eager lonely hartmanni , its habits to shit straight from the tree, and not notice you, and we will tell you what they say he is divanil from fear of us fuck up, but the shit mutatnt and not much ass in my pants.... of course I talk, but the Stackers, what is most important to me - Schaub-body's....R does not evaporate acidic atmosphere of the zone, and they continued to rot until notitele virus of zombies revive this crap and in the end I will enjoy the sound of taken by using an empty or not a fire extinguisher relish obrushaemoj on serenely baguih to you for your glorious living flesh whose aroma and is posted to a zombie by the wind, and we, what are we-we radosta welcome zombarey and so, and commercials utuja the crowd screaming, Pegase-stinking -ex-fitters or turners or in the end of deputies-completely ostaviv already an always his post and now you their award or interim coma or death, from an ordinary Stalker who has outside has other Hobbies, desires for the opposite sex, and only returning again and again to the Area looking rejoice in a hard landscape, and the landscape is looking attentively at us, nods - came, glad, because the zone without a Stalker - like mutant bug stuck in the doorway waiting for us - snowobiles from the shackles of seeming inactivity, but no, it Area lures Stacker in the trap there in the grass not mine oxidized, and a real trap grizzly, which is on the circuit, and it does not interrupt the bone - eating makes you rush to grab the first aid kit for the saw, maybe for the gun if the blood loss is large, and that's poteryash consciousness, then a bullet in the forehead.

M
MunchkiN 616 08.09.19

this topic was on the main forum. ash even 3 somewhere theme.

U
Ugryumaya Hopps 08.09.19

The Evil Spirit Of Yambuya
shit! It's at least someone read?

S
Silencio 08.09.19

SnoopDoge
I read. now I regret, I think to go to a psychologist ^^
The Evil Spirit Of Yambuya
sure it's far-fetched. if not, then the subject extensively is sick ^^

U
Ugryumaya Hopps 08.09.19

I personally dreamed about playing in which:
1) do stupid crap like in SR
2) to live a quiet life like the Sims
3) parquet like in mirror's adge
I want to play with a sophisticated damage system of vehicles and people, well, like crashing the car into a pole and you get the engine stops. and the wheel falls off, or let's say you're running across the roof, suddenly fall and break ribs and neck. Want to be a thoughtful character editor and pumping cars.
Well Xzibit'and the role of partner of course

S
Silencio 08.09.19

parquet ^^

T
TheGeth 08.09.19

Already dumped?

3D-ekshon the bottom line is this... the User can play wood elves, the Palace guard and a villain. And if the user plays with elves the elves in the forest, wooden houses nabuhaut soldiers Palace and villains. You can Rob korowai... And the elf forest time to make so there is a thick forest... And the engine can be put so far away trees in picture when podhodil they are converted to the 3-dimensional trees. You can buy, etc. opportunities in Daggerfall. And enemies are 3-dimensional too, and also 3D corpse. You can jump, etc. If you play for Palace security it is necessary to obey the commander, and to protect the Palace from evil (name I invented) and spies, guerrillas elves, and goes on raids on some of these (elves, evil...). Well, if the evil... it means spies or guerrillas elves sometimes attack, the user himself, the commander can do what he wants orders his troops with him to attack the Palace and go on the attack. All in the game 4 zones. I.e. map and it has 4 zones, 1 - zone people (neutral), 2 - zone of the Emperor (where Palace), 3-elf zone, 4 - zone evil... (in the mountains, there's an old Fort...) in the same way that the game could not only kill but also chop off a hand and if user will not cure he will die, as well gouge out the eyes but you may not die but just the screen not to see, or to get or buy a prosthetic, if a leg is also either die or be crawling or in a wheelchair katatsja, or the good... to put the prosthesis. Will remain possible...
PS I dzhva year I want this game.

U
Ugryumaya Hopps 08.09.19

Silencio
Suggest to smoke the steam from breathing in the cold, not boiling water.
P. S. don't smoke, hate Smoking

U
Ugryumaya Hopps 08.09.19

TheGeth
yeah, already threw

S
Silencio 08.09.19

SnoopDoge
yet I also don't smoke, but could not resist the temptation of trolling the green man ^^

N
N3r3vator666 08.09.19

The game dreams (warning: many bukaf)my dream Game is an RPG type mix Skyrim, Witcher 3 and more then anything there. In this game, as usual, in the beginning create a Persian. But I want the customization was at the highest level. This game should be a huge open world (about as in Daggerfall, or sales more) to explore it not a month or two, and somewhere year. Everything in this world must be traced in detail, all the objects and texture needs to be of high quality and without artifacts. Every character in the game should be different from other - like in appearance, and in character. In the game you can climb anywhere (as in Assassin), and even to climb trees as mavpy. Storyline the protagonist must do himself, playing a role in the game world. No one needs to send a hero over the arrow and indicate what to do next, he has to create its own history. Should there still be driving and flying animals, and plant world is diverse so that you can cook any potion. Well, like all. And the graph must be steeper than in the Sruzis and 4 to pull even on the 2-nuclear computer with videhoe 512 and 1024 RAM. Here in this game I would play forever!

M
MunchkiN 616 08.09.19

that's it, voschem I pitch a dream about this game
this means fantazijnoe the middle ages with chaos and battle mages
there are shorter should be the type of procedural story and detailed memory of the AI. these are the main features of the game.
the procedural story is with the structure of the order of events and their relations tied to the internal game time but is not tied to the player's actions.
however, the player must be a hard story with which he achieved one of his ultimate goals. influencing the right people the player could indirectly influence the terms laid down in the events and conditions of their fulfill not run. however, as such proceduresthe in this. proceduresto is the impact of random factors that influence the launch of one of the branches of the tree plot.
in practice, this should look as in the story between the two kingdoms should be platforms srach
if the hero does not interfere in the scripts of these kingdoms srach Banquet will be held on schedule, with a possible vliyaniyem on the procedural side of the game factors.
if the hero he will intervene to cancel or postpone the event. for example Sony to poison the king. come to power hboks Onet son he will pursue a policy of Gamay for Windows and vozrodit order of makrofol Gamez bodice. the war with wild pleminary bakers will not.
however, there may be drought, plague, will grow very little Igor, a little ekslyuzivov and Nagamasa platform will go at each other war even constant despite the player patched in order to prevent it.
the second part of proceduresto is rich the generation side job - type on the road was infested by bandits. leader name Pazik hard they robbed all who sit to rest on a stump. the circumstances and locations have generiruyutsya based on the smart system monitors the status and availability of real game objects. for example, if you destroy the bridge then there won't be bandits because there is a certain breed of cellphones. there can Sebastes current zombie. and here's to the next obytnou the road this could happen. and looking for all sorts of jobs about the mushroom killing wolves.... these tasks must be infinite and varied.

under detailed memory of the AI assumes the use of a multidimensional archive of tags to run together game scripts. this system should be predelno flexible and unified Opera low base base magic skrytogo kernel which writes a thick track of the operation of the scripts and then kind of complicated way brings them the structure and detail of it from the low-level system kernel skrychov and Tagirov system on the fly must produce a composite macro scripts trough which will also be in the General track re-organize and estructurada.
in practice, this should look like so the player has committed crimes in the costume pitusca ossona. chased him from the Palace guards but was never caught because he rolled and took cover on the roof. guards and passers-by filled the main signs through a generous database objects. because when Posay will come to the tavern from will hear a story about me. if he is dressed the same with a beard, etc. it can learn and zapodozril. each NPC will have its own obstaculiza base Perevolochna and agitated scripts, so it will know only your part mazayka but will pass it on to other I. and if the character has no helmet someone could see gg in the face and have to kill all the NPCs in the tavern to prevent the spread of Informacni for this neural network.

about the technical AA will not write laziness. even about the point I will not TK laziness. current it voschem will be 3D with 3D clouds 3D rain under the clouds with the physics of droplets based on the depth buffer prices. all svetelke perdelki. long range visibility sajtovima trees and sprite creatures. super cool Tessellate, multilayer materials like cryostasis sleep of reason. voschem all very graffeo.
and ische in short, the voice and the chatter should be simulator votes, here.
the map should be vast and large in full the preferential climatic zone with mountains and seas as good IMO. with a long dull journeys. for 5-30km between the villages. and the horse ran forward gasoline they drove off the raiders.
for charactera it pitch single pllere. in MP randomly proceduresthe impossible for a large number of players here. peck because peck. the console does not pull.
so you were trying to play for a man, woman, chimney sweep and wood elf. so Nada was to drink eat and sleep. and in the mountains it was Nada of dewaco TK could zameroti to death. could still washes gets sepelcom and be cursed by the gods. and I a lot of this garbage.
system requirements Lule. I don't know.
without AI this is where you probably i7 4770 16GB RAM and a 980 4GB card at minimum I guess rules would be. with AI nor know. most likely none of the desktops would not be lifted. too much dependent from each other parallel processes would be obtained. and so would just the minimal salary would have increased 32 gigs thanks God optimizations already a masterpiece would be here.