3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Troy Sanders 03.11.19 03:19 am

3 Forza Horizon vs The Crew. Which is better? (Forza Horizon 3)

Find out what game is better.
The argument that The Crew is better:
1) Forza are totally indistinguishable from the behavior of the vehicles, whether lamb or buggy. The Crew was cardinally different.

2) Forza is not working suspension. In The Crew you can see the car Bouncing over bumps, as leans in turns and when braking. Forza did this and do the car as though flying over the road.

3) In Forza does not feel the speed. Exactly.

4) the Number of cars In The Crew at times, we invented the ideal number of machines for players. Sense to add 350 cars, if they do not differ in behaviour, very poorly drawn and the player still for the entire game will test no more than 30 cars? Moreover, in The Crew you can see how it is possible to disassemble it and see the engine. In Forze is nothing like that. Moreover, in Forze almost no old cars of the ' 90s and 2000s.

5) Tuning. In The Crew are a great set of old tuning, which cardinally changes the car's appearance and affect the parameters. For example, from lamby make jeep, etc Forze there is only two bumpers in the entire game, and all machines are the same. Details only add numbers and do not affect the behavior. The Crew in turn had time to think what item to put for a specific race. And Forze stupidly put it all and not go wrong.

6) the Game world. The Crew wins no comments.

7) the Plot. The Crew has a pretty deep and compelling story. Not the level of Underground 2 and Most Wanted, but still commendable. In Forze there is no plot at all.

8) the Economy. In The Crew the money earned by hard work and each machine had a long time to save. In Forze, instead of money, fans, and cars fill up from the start.

9) Graphics. xbox one couldn't. Well what did you expect from iron from a smartphone level 2013? The Crew better and detail and specials. effects and weather conditions.

In General The Crew is better in all respects. What game do You prefer?
33 Comments
Sort by:
N
NickAIO 03.11.19

1. Differ 2. Suspension works 3. Felt 4. On the PC everything is fine-drawn 5. It's not NSF 6. Two different game world 7. It is not NSF 8. In the arcade - the arcade , want gogova ? DUI in MMORPGs ! 9. PC rules OK :)

h
hyper1 03.11.19

physics in Forze most enjoyable. side a pleasure to drive. and crew drift ugly. graphics are significantly better in Forze.

v
vvvjust 03.11.19

Troy Sanders
let me guess, you got a CRU for free on the download and played the demo of Forza?
at least at one point you merged, is the point of graphics, in Forze it is so good that the crisis will envy

R
Rooough 03.11.19

Troy Sanders
Too thick, grease splatters from all the cracks...
Either you Ilitny student who got the hook free, and Forza went on YouTube to 240r...

v
vvvjust 03.11.19

Rooough
even on the demo of Forza, I realized how good it is, I already almost bought, and crew bring only vomit

p
pineapplepenapplepen 03.11.19

nfs2016 XD

K
Kube 03.11.19

Here is a screen of The Crew how much is enough . Forza horizon 3 for me several times better , but on the other hand the taste and color . Forza horizon 3 Yes there was lag and freezes in the beginning of the output now seems to be the norm .

K
Kube 03.11.19

K
Kaskadde 03.11.19

th for underdeveloped write? zakry bought the day of release, overall good, yeah. Got exactly what expected. But to lick her in one place as the author did - this is too much. Yesterday I downloaded the demo for horizon, and definitely felt the difference between sports car and SUV bagga, very good sense of the road surface, sand, asphalt, water...the Weather is much better in sacru - seriously? don't be ridiculous)) the suspension is very well visible to the naked eye. Take a closer look. And a question to the author, what do you play in these two games from what the comparison is keyboard, gamepad,steering wheel(what?) ?

S
Sergey Chuchkov 03.11.19

The taste and color of comrades there, as they say. To me personally The Crew very much, although its a smear, and Forza horizon 3 is not very (however only played the demo for take such a price is not immediately resolved). Judging by the demo of Forza horizon 3 - not a fountain, but the standard edition is 60$, Ultimate - all 100$ !!!!! (+40$ for the further machine is p....C!!!!!). The Crew Complete Edition will cost 46$. So for the price of The Crew clearly wins, plus a huge world + lots of modes, all in one so to speak (story, stunts, job skills, police, racing, monstercar, PVP, it's just nice to travel around a virtual America in the end). So for me The Crew definitely better.
And with Forza horizon 3 I think it will be like Quantum Break - first ached for exorbitant prices, and now 5 times cheaper we can take, no wonder they are the demo after the game is gash, looks like sales is not very :).

G
Gribo4ec 03.11.19

Troy Sanders wrote:
it is possible to disassemble and check the engine
I only wish every car is the same

G
Gribo4ec 03.11.19

Troy Sanders wrote:
Not the level of Underground 2
with camimh then a piece of comics - a deep plot?

G
Gribo4ec 03.11.19

Sergey Chuchkov
Forza horizon sold well. the fact that you're homeless does not bother anyone

P
PO3bICK 03.11.19

stupid argument! any adequate connoisseur of the races will choose Forza... and we should not deceive ourselves by saying that CRU is better... I have in CRU simulated about 1000 hours,I know this game... in Forze I had a couple of hours to CRU arose wildest disgust... correctly say - on taste and color... but your comparison is funny,fun )

S
SallivaN D.M. 03.11.19

Well, I do sales and don't know what to say. The author of this comparison is clearly a fan of The Crew. I have to say I have both games (fully loaded), The Crew simulated approx. 250 hours and during that time she bothered me with order. Yes, the project is alive and more or less develops, albeit at our expense (DLS two for 1300 and 1400 R. et Robin). But the drawbacks have not diminished. Cheaters yubiki, in principle, is not fighting, although tracking them is not difficult (see handsome which drags in the summit in 0.02 seconds pass). The world out there, though large but very empty, like a simple editor in the evening after school sculpted. The physics of the cars are different, I agree, it is very peculiar, and from patch to patch change. There was a time when the most tasarym auto class"super car was hammer, he did all easy as on a straight and in corners.

S
Sergey Chuchkov 03.11.19

Gribo4ec
And I look at the brake, I meant that it makes no sense for her to throw that kind of money.

B
BaHdal1987 03.11.19

the author looks like Forza even have not seen the video,bought the CRU,but after Forza in General, the crew does not launch

O
Odin Znakomka 03.11.19

Sergey Chuchkov
ahahaha blah, played the demo and said that judging by the demo the game is shit)))) lol))) Yes, there is all the possibilities that open after 20 hours of play at best, in the demo, except that you can evaluate the optimization, no more) for a Very long time chasing the Crew, but After FH3 in this bullshit even I want to go home)

B
BAHAHDP 03.11.19

Who is that. I though Forza was not playing, but to me it is cooler.

I
IEagleoneI 03.11.19

Size comparison of cards forzy and CRU

Загрузить