3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Semyon Kuzmin 06.07.21 12:10 am

Attitude towards the EGS distribution

Here you can share future distributions and attitude towards them.
25 Comments
Sort by:
U
Uicket 06.07.21

Neutral))))

A
ArturNice 06.07.21

This is a publicity stunt)

C
Cyber__Link 06.07.21

But I'm wondering how much money they spend on such freebies. Fat Gabin could also go on a diet and please us.

K
Konstantin Shtin 06.07.21

If single or cooperative games, then somehow it doesn't matter, maybe I bought it a long time ago and went through all the interesting ones. But online projects are fucking, comrades, an inadequate influx of cheaters begins, the same GTA V was impossible to play for another week or two after the distribution

A
Andriy Ponochovny 06.07.21

I have a positive attitude towards distributions because I love freebies. But for some reason, almost on all games it says that the OS is not supported, for example, batman arkham city in the epic stor writes the OS is not supported, while pirate runs at high settings of 30 - 40 fps.

l
lamb-ada 06.07.21

Distribution in the EGS - can not but rejoice. Games are an expensive hobby. On the purchase of only one iron - you can go broke. So at least there is an opportunity to save money on games) You can definitely choose something worthwhile from their distributions. I personally received a lot of new and interesting things from them for my collection))

P
Papa Joe 06.07.21

Negative! Sometimes I hay them, but I pick up the distribution quietly ...

k
karelmonstr 06.07.21

Of course positive, sometimes quite suitable games are handed out.

F
F3n1x 06.07.21

giving is good this is a freebie

D
Darknest_X 06.07.21

Positively, because I discovered many new and interesting projects.

o
otodrakylaMA 06.07.21

they are good people, even if they continue to delight us with free games)

P
Protector2179 06.07.21

They are handsome

s
schastliv4ik 06.07.21

We take freebies with EGS - let's go play back to steam

z
ze1ner 06.07.21

Giveaways are cool, but the increase in cheaters in GTA 5 is so bad

D
Dodo_Bird 06.07.21

distribution is good)

A
Araiguma 06.07.21

Apart from the fact that during some distributions their site barely works, there is no bad thing in this. People want to draw attention to their store and they do it in clearly not bad ways.

P
Protector2179 06.07.21

Freebies are always good

D
Dimebag 06.07.21

Epics are great, but they are enraged that they are hating Steam because they don’t give out so many games. Are you seriously ? For all the time I was on incentive, I took more than 10 really cool games (second shogun, amnesia, layers of fear, Age of Wonders III, Company of Heroes 2, Homefront, kholat, Jotun: Valhalla Edition, etc.), many took Tomb Raider , Injustice, Payday 2, etc. My incentive is much more like the store design and game profiles

A
Agressor 06.07.21

Negatively, all due to the fact that they are simply luring more people.
+ to this, due to the recent distribution of GTA5, the influx of cheaters and inadequate people has increased by a very large percentage.

R
Rinat Belousov 06.07.21

They have at least a more or less worthy freebie)