3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Will Graham 03.11.19 03:19 am

It won't save (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

At the beginning of the game comes out: there is Not enough space to save the game. Overwrite or delete old saves. Play the first time, sopranos no free space on the drive is 45 gigs. What to do?
7 Comments
Sort by:
b
bladwein 03.11.19

same thing... what to do????

R
RoyS 03.11.19

My girlfriend helped reinstall Origin. Try http://youon.ru/Игры/Dragon-Age-Inquisition/ne-zapuskaetsya-dragon-age-inquisition-vyletaet-tormozit-i-dr

W
Will Graham 03.11.19

Found the problem at home. Just created a new user with the name in English. Helped.

j
justbq 03.11.19

If suddenly to whom it is necessary: make sure you have a folder: Documents\BioWare\Dragon Age Inquisition\Save, if not, create and try to persist.

Y
Yarven1033 03.11.19

On my Win-10 the same garbage. Decided to check in the documents folder Documents\BioWare\Dragon Age Inquisition. It turned out that Win made the folder, not just hidden but also read only. The problem was, changed the settings back and it worked

N
Nightwish666 03.11.19

If you've turned on Windows defender, turn it off or install an antivirus that will take total control of your PC, or just add *.chesnik the dragon in the exceptions to the defender

J
Jenwin 20.01.23

Guys, faced the same problem. I went through the Internet in search of an answer:
- I created a folder for saving in "documents";
- unchecked "read-only" in the same place;
- added the antivirus program to the exceptions ...
in the end, nothing helped, I had to poke around on my own :)
I bought the game through Steam, however, when installed on a computer, Origings is also unpacked, when studying the settings of which I found the path to unpack the game files, by default in Program Files /EA/....and so on.
By the way, the Steam Library with games is located in a completely different place.
The problem went away when I specified the Steam folder in Origins for the game files directory. Probably the conflict between the applications has stopped and the truncated has earned. Thank you for your attention!