3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
proxor1 06.07.21 12:14 am

How do you feel about old games

I am personally positive because they paid more attention to the plot and now to the graphics
57 Comments
Sort by:
J
JoRaD 06.07.21

Among the old games, there are many times more diamonds in the gaming industry

Now, nothing sensible comes out, there is only a beautiful candy wrapper in the form of graphics + mechanics of fooling (grind, monetization, donation) even in paid story games

The gameplay is as simple and dull as possible

And all due to the fact that The Gaming Industry has finally become JUST A BUSINESS - nothing personal. Many developers themselves are unhappy with this situation, but they are hostages of the system.

G
GraceFruit 06.07.21

There are a huge number of old games that are incredibly pleasant to play over and over again. Some are insanely good, others evoke memories and nostalgia. I love both replaying them and opening new-old games!)) And if there are any references in the new game to the previous ones, then I definitely try to go through them first! After all, an old friend is better than two new ones!))))

p
proxor1 06.07.21

yeah

A
Andriy Ponochovny 06.07.21

excellent

G
GraceFruit 06.07.21

Excellent

I
Igormartynov2006 06.07.21

Good, even very

A
ALTROY 06.07.21

positively

P
Protector2179 06.07.21

I approve

N
Nnnikita Murzik 06.07.21

I like both new and old games, of course, because in old games the plot is better, but not everywhere, but in new ones because of the graphics

J
JustAGamer (guest) 06.07.21

I love old games because they have a normal online mode.

d
dft.pnk 06.07.21

I am also positive

J
Jack frost 06.07.21

Positively. IMHO, the old games had more ideas and courage or something. They were the pioneers of genres, they took risks and all that. Vangers, space rangers, psychonauts. nfs. prince of persia, fallouts. The list can go on and on. Although now I remember everything and caught such nostalgia. Maybe I can go through a couple of old people, the current will be charged with imba, otherwise I can fall asleep in some truckers: D

A
Anonimcik 06.07.21

I agree. we can say that the true heirs of the old games are indie games as they are not afraid to experiment and bring new experience

R
Roman Yakovchuk 06.07.21

Everyone talks about the dandy, not realizing that it was a pirate Nintendo. I once bought a cheap laptop from LuckyLink and spent hours stuck in NES and SNES emulators, mario world passed, even now it is freshly played. There is no concept of old games, there is a concept of classic games.

H
Habib (guest) 06.07.21

I really like the old games. I agree with the author's statement

V
Varvara Kuzhel 06.07.21

Right now, the old ELEX is being sold out. The best since the present.

A
ASMODEUS_3 06.07.21

well, on an old laptop, at work in free time - that's it))

P
Protector2179 06.07.21

The old horse will not spoil the furrow

D
DanJen 06.07.21

All new games will also someday become old. But if the game is good, then it will never become outdated, tobish will always be played perfectly, even now, even in 20 years.

N
Neptun 06.07.21

Older games stay better because of their storyline