3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HUATLEeZe 06.07.21 12:14 am

Which is better, a PC or a console?

I saved up 50k, what should I buy?
34 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sudja DREDD 06.07.21

The PC will be very mediocre at 50K and, accordingly, higher than Full HD (2K) do not even count. A laptop for that kind of money will be weak for games. But the new console for 4k is just enough for your money. Boxing has a Game Pass subscription - there are many games for affordable money. There are many exclusives on Sonya and they are worth their money. Moreover, used discs are sold with a bang. If you want quality, take a new console! If a pirate or not a rich man - take a PC! Definitely not a laptop for 50K. ...

A
ASMODEUS_3 06.07.21

for a new console for 4k, you need a TV that will pull it, and this is even a big plus to the amount if it is not there. but about the laptop, I agree, a huge overpayment for portability.

S
Sudja DREDD 06.07.21

On the same screen, the box /
curling iron will be more productive than a PC for 50K. Plus, in the future, you can buy 4k telly / monik.

p
pukin_666 06.07.21

If you are ready to buy games on the console for 2.5-5k, then take the console, as there are many exclusive games.
But if you are not ready and used to playing pirates, then take a PC or laptop.
My opinion is the best of all this is a pc or laptop.

N
Nikolay Voron 06.07.21

so on pc games are cheaper

J
JoRaD 06.07.21

Hi)
It is better to buy a PS4 with an old firmware (find one in the store) and hack-flash through an exploit
All games are available on the PS4 pirate until the end of 2019 (even Death Stranding)

P
Protector2179 06.07.21

PC

d
dft.pnk 06.07.21

Do not listen to JoRaD, this is somehow not right, buy a better PC, exclusives are not the main thing, the main thing is what is more convenient to play, then one day there will be no pine games and that's all, but the stove will serve you for a very long time, and the stove is a good investment so that. Of course, you choose, but I would advise you to take the stove.

d
dft.pnk 06.07.21

And I would like to add that piracy is bad.

N
Nikolay Voron 06.07.21

Piracy can be considered bad if a conditional copy of the game is sold on third-party services that do not generate income for the company itself, but when it is handed out for free, and if you are lucky, then with the translation and voice acting that are not in and may not be in the game itself, then this is already “from the people for the people ”it turns out.

d
dft.pnk 06.07.21

They are distributed with voice acting that is not and will not be in the game itself, does not it sound strange?

N
Nikolay Voron 06.07.21

You probably don’t find the problem with understanding?

d
dft.pnk 06.07.21

I wanted to say that if there is no Russian voice acting in the game, and it is distributed with Russian voice acting, then it already looks like a fan remake, and I consider it piracy, but if a modification is released that adds this very Russian voice acting to the game itself, then there is nothing wrong I don't see, because you bought (or received from the distribution) the game itself, thereby you brought profit to the company, and you have the right to do whatever you want with the purchased game (there are probably restrictions from the creators, but I'm not going to get into this).

A
Araiguma 06.07.21

It's not always easy to install third-party translations in licensed games, so enthusiastic pirate translators rewrite the games themselves to make everything work.

d
dft.pnk 06.07.21

Yes, they are great, worthy of respect . But alas, piracy is piracy.

d
dft.pnk 06.07.21

I just noticed, for example, on a third-party site they sell a game key (you count the game itself), which can be activated in the launcher, and you consider it piracy? Are you serious now?

d
dft.pnk 06.07.21

But the seller himself could buy keys from the publisher at a discount and sell them with a small margin.

d
dft.pnk 06.07.21

Everything is possible, I don’t deny it. You wrote that you consider the sale of a game on a third-party service to be non-profitable piracy, as for me this is absurd, because if a game is sold, then it either needs to be activated somewhere or downloaded from the same site. Now name the sites that will sell a non-licensed game, without the possibility of activation on the official sites (or launchers).

N
Nikolay Voron 06.07.21

I no longer see the point in explaining anything to you, if you are overturning everything anyway ...

d
dft.pnk 06.07.21

Oh, I was hoping for a sound discussion, but here they are not ready to accept other people's words. It's sad.