3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lost Eternity 06.07.21 12:14 am

TOP best soundtracks for games

Good day ~
Gamers are constantly arguing about what is the main component in video games: someone thinks that the graphics, others that the plot, and for someone the gameplay is important. But I believe that no game is complete without the so-called "skeleton". It is thanks to the inspiring soundtracks that we are able to completely plunge into the world of the game and feel the atmosphere. Therefore, this is also a very important part.
Write your top skeleton from games:
I'll be glad to read and share my opinion on your favorite soundtracks
80 Comments
Sort by:
_
_135 06.07.21

Half Life 1 and 2

V
Vadim Chilikin 06.07.21

Run boy Run in Dying Light and the principle of all the soundtrack of the game, just fine

S
SomeOne28 06.07.21

While remembering the best soundtracks from old games, I wonder why rdr 2 has such a weak soundtrack

_
_135 06.07.21

hotline miami top

_
_135 06.07.21

hotline miami top

B
BrutalRAW 06.07.21

Mafia I-II-III
NFS starting from Underground virtually all
Flatout all
Silent Hill
Test Drive Unlimited 1-2

Lada Racing Club (just kidding, although a couple of friends from there actually had tracks on calls )

V
Vadim Chilikin 06.07.21

NFS is filled with tons of cool music, but this is a racing simulator, musical accompaniment is a must

t
tim4job 06.07.21

The games from the Road Rash franchise on PS1 have good music. At least it helps to drive.

l
lamb-ada 06.07.21

symphony of destruction in flatout - very relevant)

H
Herold of Srivia 06.07.21

Silent hill 2, Assassin's creed 2 and brotherhood.

_
_135 06.07.21

Resident evil and Silent Hill

O
OldBoySmile 06.07.21

Ooooo yes, even 10 options will not be enough for me, but let's just start measuring for myself this is not the place to distribute them.

1) Ekko the dolphin and the 2nd part of the tidels of the time.
Unreal meditative music and a treasure trove of ambient and electronic music in general.
2) Hotline Miami 1 and 2 No comments. If you are not aware of the sound and Hotline in general, I have nothing to talk about with you
3) Streets of the Range or Streets of Fury. It's just that the Japanese always have strong sounds, and in this game he is cult like the game itself.
4) About the Japanese. Of course, this is MGS Rising. It's just unreal music. Japanese rock electro sound is mind blowing.
5) Came out next to me. LCA (yes, from Ninja Tiori) Kombikrist just tore everyone up.
6) From heavy to heavy Doom 2016 (which I don’t know about eternal yet) but the sound is something without which doom would not exist at all.
7) Suddenly from heavy we go to indie and folk. Life is strenzh.
Simply space . Simply one of the best sounds ever. Gonzalez Croses' track is by far the best of the year.
8) Many people talk about Skurima, but for all my boundless love for scrolls in 2011, the best was McKean and Deus Ex Hyuman revolutionary without options.
9) I read what site visitors write and what is serious? Nobody remembered the sounds of the 3 greatest NSFs. Underground 1 & 2 and Wonted Bridge 2005?
I will not even list how many cult tracks there are. There all the rest of all three games are just space.
10) The string is not in the game. Yes, it is now popular to praise the creator of the sound Doom, but he is a small uncouth child.
Jesper Kyud is a real genius and 10th place (not a place but a line))))). From 1995's bombshell electronics to Batman and Robin (playing the shoga)
and continuing indefinitely. A
Little Slice of
Freedom Fighters (adorable)
Kane and Lynch (adorable)
Assassins Creed 2
How could I forget the old Hitmen and he's there. Plus Borda and Darksiders 2.
In short, a genius. The games for which he wrote the sound are worth playing at least because of his sound.

_
_135 06.07.21

radio in fallout

_
_135 06.07.21

All dark souls

_
_135 06.07.21

The Witcher 3, Skyrim, in DotA the main theme and a bunch of packs with good music

D
DedBorodoed 06.07.21

Just take any composition from Persona 5 and you're done)

t
tim4job 06.07.21

This PS2 game has great tracks: "Sega Ages 2500 Series Vol. 17: Phantasy Star Generation: 2"

c
cojocariradu7 06.07.21

In Game Gothic 3 all soundtracks are excellent

t
tim4job 06.07.21

Final Fantasy 20th anniversary games on PSP. Great soundtracks :)

V
VoDiChKa01 06.07.21

Well, personally I liked it a way out, undertale, katana zero, machinarium. Well, you don't even need to talk about hotline miami 2 :)