3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zatanna 03.11.19 03:21 am

Dragon age keep (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

So. I don't know if there is already this topic, but.. Honestly.. Not found. Googled, etc.

So. Is this Kip, but I'm interested in. As the story/decisions of the previous installments will affect 3?
Not what, but how. I mean... How exactly? Some NPCs will be replaced? Or the story will go differently? Just tried this and Kip. But have not noticed anything. Only when varrick proposes a meeting with hawk. Your Persian type comes. But is that all? Nothing more?
Thanks in advance.
5 Comments
Sort by:
H
HUNTER ON A DEAD 03.11.19

Zatanna
The story remains the same in its course and turns but instead of one of the Persians on the go can be other... I mean yeah there's a replacement...

X
XanderDeKoz 03.11.19

Well, for example, on the quest There is an Abyss in Crestwood village you will meet one of the 3 grey wardens, depending on the elections in past games. And so on, basically, the lines in the dialogues. Mention of past companions. The same hawk, to be selected in the second part of the class.

Z
Zatanna 03.11.19

Thanks for the replies :) Huge!

e
evgen_kam 03.11.19

The penultimate quest in the main campaign mode can vary depending on whether the dark ritual with Morrigan or not at the end of the first part.

M
MunchkiN 616 03.11.19

with keep you can customize hawke without him no
also in the game there are some obvious patterns independent of class and race without keep
import can royally to control the fate of your own.
it's mostly in the cut scenes there will be 4 different endings about Morrigan depending on if she had a child or no
and there in the quest, depending on whether Alistair or Anora or both the couple as it will be a different cut scene but you can skip going to a different job when the choice between mages and Templars.
otherwise there could be a dialogue change