3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First

Advise which console to take

What to take? I do not rummage much in consoles, but I want to take
7 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rinat Belousov 06.07.21

The curling iron is coming out soon 5)) ... Everything is fine in the curling iron .. but this is if you are ready to spend money on toys. Expensive pleasure ..

P
Protector2179 06.07.21

current dandy

A
Alexey Papich 06.07.21

Take the curling iron, the fourth, but after the release of the 5th, prices will fly off

A
Alexey Papich 06.07.21

Take the curling iron, the fourth, but after the release of the 5th, prices will fly off

H
Hulkenback 06.07.21

Why consoles when you have a Xiaomi smartphone in your pocket? You put an emulator of anything and fight at your desk at school!

I
Iamomenchild 06.07.21

The author, depending on what games you want to play, what is your budget, what other devices do you have? I've decided for myself that the Xbox Series S will suit me optimally - it's cheap, I will take games in digital form in the cheap region of Argentina + a Game Pass subscription in which there will be a couple of hundred games for a small price. I don't have a 4K TV, so the younger version of the console, sharpened for FullHD (1080p) resolution, is more than enough for me. In addition, I used to use xbox360 and bought a sufficient number of games for a long time of use, which will be launched by backward compatibility on the new console (as well as accumulated several Xbox One games from distributions on a live gold subscription)

A
Artur019 06.07.21

Curling iron, and it's better to take pitch