3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KVARTIRMEISTER YouTube ch 06.07.21 12:57 am

Can you advise whether you can build or buy yourself a good PC in the region of 20 thousand rubles?

Hello everyone, tell me is it really possible to buy yourself a good gaming computer in the region of 20 thousand rubles. For example, just recently I came across a site where you can buy good PCs in the region of 20 thousand, I also stumbled upon a site where you can actually buy a good assembly in the region of 40k rubles and more) Also, even if you look at Avito, then there are really top-end machines in around 20 rubles, on Avito these are publications of some companies that allegedly collect powerful hardware and sell for such a cheap amount as I understand it) So is it real? Maybe someone even bought the same assemblies on Avito?)
4 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dodo_Bird 06.07.21

depending on what games you will play, but I advise you to save a little more at least up to 25-30 thousand

A
Araiguma 06.07.21

It is better to pick up a little more, in the range from 20 to 27-30 thousand, the parameters can grow very significantly with a not very critical price increase.

I
Iamomenchild 06.07.21

it is hardly possible for such a price to build a PC from scratch that will pull games for the next 5-7 years, it is better to take the Xbox Series S console, it will be 27K rubles

P
Protector2179 06.07.21

Today I saw a computer for a hundred square meters, there is more vidyuha than my current computer in size