3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vadim Chilikin 06.07.21 12:57 am

Fallout 76 failure - a mistake or a plan? (Fallout 76)

Do you think the failure with Fallout 76 is a scrupulous plan of the developers for black PR and the implementation of a "wow" effect after they fix everything with the update, or did Bethesda really release a non-playable piece of unknown matter for sale?
18 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitry (guest) 06.07.21

I haven't read such nonsense for a long time ..

D
Dmitry (guest) 06.07.21

I haven't read such nonsense for a long time ..

V
VoDiChKa01 06.07.21

Neither this, nor that. The avarice of the gazebo

H
Happy_Lord1 06.07.21

all for the money)

V
Vadim Chilikin 06.07.21

Perhaps, but one cannot say that they have little of this money, especially since this is a very stupid and unconscious move from such a large studio, I still have doubts.

S
SomeOne28 06.07.21

Yes 100% failure. We tried to make money on a cool streak, which, in principle, was without failures, up to 76 fouls.

V
Vadim Chilikin 06.07.21

In any case, it is impossible to talk about 100% failure, because we are not insiders to determine the activities within the studio, especially such

t
tim4job 06.07.21

"And there is a hole in the old woman." IMHO, an accident.

i
ithitym 06.07.21

It is hardly the first, since few people in their right mind will develop the failure of their game (money is still more important to them than people). But I hope that the next projects will be much better than this online nonsense

D
Danila_Diger228 06.07.21

Just a failure

D
Dovegs 06.07.21

failure

T
TheBaRaKyDa 06.07.21

I alone consider it a normal game, neither the bottom nor the top

4GG_JABKA 06.07.21

Of course a mistake, maybe later it will be normal, but obviously not now

A
ASMODEUS_3 06.07.21

negligence and robbery

P
Protector2179 06.07.21

Conspiracy

D
Dodo_Bird 06.07.21

damn, what if this is a real plan?)

D
DanJen 06.07.21

They just didn't give a damn about the development. On release, of course, the full ATAS came out, but now it seems to have been corrected, it has become more or less playable

I
Iamomenchild 06.07.21

Well, there is a clear desire of the publishers' management to force the development team to release a purely commercial project, in the meantime, no matter how good singleplayer games turned out to be published by Bethesda, they did not get sales, so they had to cut something donated network, and they have experience in This was not at all, so it happened ... Now, under the wing of Microsoft (more precisely, under their financial support), one can hope that Bethesda will again release high-quality single story games in which it will not be necessary to force monetization and change game design in order to increase sales ( decrease in age rating, compressed agenda, following trends)