3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_-XIKKA-_ 06.07.21 12:57 am

Should you buy a Nintendo Switch or some other console?

I have 30 to which is the best console to buy?
33 Comments
Sort by:
D
DedBorodoed 06.07.21

Collect more and wait for the new generation)

L
Leha_Gamer2009 06.07.21

Better take ps4pro, there games are cheaper and there are more of them

L
Loq1 (guest) 06.07.21

Dodik, games for them are the same in cost, and in some cases, the price is more expensive. Sonya is also more expensive in accessories. But on the switch, everything is much simpler, you buy a cartbox, and you saw at least vr (it costs 15k on ps4) at least a fishing rod, even a steering wheel, for which there is enough imagination, and exclusives on Nintendo collect better reviews on metacritics than any exclusive on ps. And there is no normal emulator for the switch.

L
Leha_Gamer2009 06.07.21

On ps4 games are cheaper at discounts at times. And your sad vr is not needed by anyone for 2 thousand.

L
L1nk_3 06.07.21

Yeah, you can wait for dick discounts, while on the switch they are not only more often, but also more, and vr is needed by people who do not want to jerk off in the same games, but want variety

N
Nikolay Voron 06.07.21

Well, in old age, why not)

D
Dovegs 06.07.21

I have a ps4 and I am very upset that exclusives are being leaked. If there is an owl among the consoles, and if I were you, I would either wait or buy something else.

D
Dodo_Bird 06.07.21

buy the one that you think is necessary for you

M
MishaSaPro 06.07.21

it still depends on whether the portability of the console is important to you ...

K
Karlito 06.07.21

a switch for those who want to get exactly the fan about games, in which in fact there is only gameplay, and the plot may not be. A curling iron can be both for fun and for a serious experience. Although the owl is for the company of norms, we have already tried with chips, imba and it was really fun

N
Nikolay Voron 06.07.21

Or just play zelda)

s
schastliv4ik 06.07.21

Buy ps5 already on release

P
Protector2179 06.07.21

Take dandy

I
Igormartynov2006 06.07.21

I do not know

p
proxor1 06.07.21

well, there is taste and color

f
fafafafafafafaf 06.07.21

Buy ps4 and play exclusive games

R
Roman Kiselev 06.07.21

Not worth it

D
Danila_Diger228 06.07.21

Take an owl if you have a pc

M
Missiya 06.07.21

I think you'd better look at the line of games ... The question is not correct. Switch fans will say yes, curling iron fans will advise curling iron. Boxing fans - boxing. And everywhere there are pluses and their cool games. The only question is what you want to try more.

I have both Switch and PS4. And I am definitely against raising the question of choice, because it's like comparing ... a mug and a glass ... for example =))

R
Roman Bokov 06.07.21

Consoles suck!