3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gleb Bogdanov 06.07.21 01:01 am

Help me pick up games

Comp on gtx 1066. In addition to Doom E, I did not play anything. He is drawn to high. Help me pick up jokers and survivors. Indie is also possible
3 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dodo_Bird 06.07.21

jokers: Homefront, Serious Sam (any part), Call of Juarez (any part)

Survival: Green Hell, Project Zomboid, Don't Starve

J
JoRaD 06.07.21

I would advise you to pay attention to Survival-Horror'y both from the 3rd person and from the 1st
person.They are both jokers and survivors in one bottle + horror at the same time

Overkill's The Walking Dead - good graphics, the game is rather difficult in a single passage (its balance is tailored for co-op), but this is the trick, you have to really survive and not make noise (enemies are zombies and people)

Zombi (2015) - a former exclusive WiiU (ZombiU), an excellent survival horror from the 1st person about London ...

The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct (2013) - controversial game, but with atmospheric and cool gameplay

Resident Evil 2 REMAKE (2019) - worthy remake, great game

The Evil Within
series Zombie Army series (Trilogy + 4 Dead War)

Dead Island 2 (2014) - I advise you to try the 2014 build of the game merged in June 2020, on some levels there are good graphics, good gameplay, an interesting inventory system and the use of two hands at once

Dying Light (2015) - the same Dead Island, but with parkour (+ there is a bunch of DLC)

D
DanJen 06.07.21

From shooters, here's what first came to mind: the series of games Wolfenstein, Quake, Serious Sam, Half-life, Painkiller, Crysis, Bioshock. I don't really play survival games, but shooters with elements of survival games are STALKER, Metro, well, maybe Fallouts are three-dimensional, Far Cry