3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
ithitym 06.07.21 01:01 am

How to enable the Russian language in the EGS version \ 'Hue \'? ANSWER FOUND (Hue)

On the page in the store, Russian support is indicated, but in the game itself there is no point for changing the language. EGS support sends the forest to the game developers. Maybe while I'm waiting for an answer from the developers, who knows how to change the language after all?

=======================================
SOLUTION. Many thanks to Al for the solution
=======================================
"I did not understand why not put the Russian language, but since the game is on the Unity (and I have experience in editing, even online to Unity games) I brute force determined that id in the Russian language 3 (the English one), and was able to put his force.
Replace the file " Assembly-CSharp.dll "in the game folder along the path" HueHue_DataManaged "to the one that I uploaded to YAD - https://yadi.sk/d/nK9eI49U9V_Rjg"
Google Drive - https://drive.google.com/file/d/17iHIQ28MBhq2Ie9zi3VsqbXe5hkfHSvg/view

==============================
OFFICIAL ANSWER RECEIVED

Briefly: The specified additional languages ​​- the error on which they are working

Full text of the letter

Hi there - thanks for getting in touch.
We're sorry to say the inclusion of additional languages ​​in Hue is an error on the Epic store page, which we're working to resolve at the moment. Apologies for the confusion here and hope you're still able to enjoy the game!

Thanks, Jack

Then I hope that in the future the localization will be screwed up, since it seems to be on the

incentive AFTERWORD
I tried to find a crack on the internet, but since there is Russian in the incentive, I never found a separate crack. After that, I tried to drag and drop some files from the Steam version, but due to the fact that these are two different versions, I did not achieve success. So if you want to play in Russian, download the pirate (Why? There is a licensed version. You have the right to XD)
32 Comments
Sort by:
A
Al 06.07.21

I did not understand why the Russian language is not installed, but since the game is on Unity (and I have experience in editing even online games on Unity), I determined by brute force that the id of the Russian language is 3 (for English 1), and was able to install it forcibly.
Replace the file "Assembly-CSharp.dll" in the game folder along the path " Hue Hue_Data Managed" with the one that I uploaded to YAD - https://yadi.sk/d/nK9eI49U9V_Rjg
I know about this game an absolute 0, and if the voice acting should also be in Russian, unsubscribe.

S
Snup1EZ 06.07.21

Thank you so much

A
Al 06.07.21

Program - dnSpy
C # knowledge required

A
Alexander (guest) 06.07.21

you can link not Yandexdisk

A
Al 06.07.21

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17iHIQ28MBhq2Ie9zi3VsqbXe5hkfHSvg/view?usp=sharing

A
Alexander (guest) 06.07.21

Thank you friend

o
oy (guest) 06.07.21

Thank you very much!

i
ithitym 06.07.21

Update 2
Wrote one more mail, this time the correct one (ie, intended for questions about the company's games, and not personally to the developer or to the marketing department, where he redirected)
Correct mail [email protected]
As soon as I receive an answer, I will write it down

i
ithitym 06.07.21

Update
Wrote to the mail indicated on the game's website (assuming that the developers know better than the publishers)
The developer replied with the following
Hello and thank you for getting in touch.

I sadly do not work at curve anymore and will not be able to reply to
your message.
If this email is regarding anything urgent, please forward it to
[email protected]

Hope you have a great day,
Jakub "Koobs" Klitenik

It's great that one of the developers of this wonderful game answered me, but I even felt embarrassed that I wrote to him. In any case, I will send the prepared letter to the specified mail

A
Alexander Vedenkin 06.07.21

Let it be revealed to the knocker. You're doing fine!!!

i
ithitym 06.07.21

OFFICIAL ANSWER RECEIVED
Briefly: The specified additional languages ​​- the error on which they are working
Full text of the letter
Hi there - thanks for getting in touch.
We're sorry to say the inclusion of additional languages ​​in Hue is an error on the Epic store page, which we're working to resolve at the moment. Apologies for the confusion here and hope you're still able to enjoy the game!

Thanks,
Jack I will

add a message to the topic header and go looking for a crack

s
s (guest) 06.07.21

They heard us! and removed the information about the Russian language ...

i
ithitym 06.07.21

Huh. Yesterday they said that infa about other languages ​​is a mistake that they will fix. Apparently eliminated)

D
DarK_Sider (guest) 06.07.21

I also searched for a crack for a long time.
From Steam - it does not fit, you even start replacing one file at a time and the game stops running.
There are a lot of localization files on the Internet, but they are all executables, suspiciously small and of the same size. I did not dare to launch them.

So far I have found one way out for myself: I go through one chapter, and then I open the passage of this chapter on YouTube and read what the letters say.

Who is too lazy to do this, I can say that according to the plot: the boy had a prophetic dream in which his mother tells him how she studied colors at the university. At some point, the experiments went too far and she moved beyond the edge of visible colors. Mom asks to collect the Ring of Flowers, on which she worked in order to find her. The boy wakes up and sets off in search of each color.

In most of the letters found, there is a lot of "water" and not much meaning. In them, my mother tells how she studied colors and how she was first helped and then interfered with by a certain Dr. Gray.

I haven't gone beyond the third chapter yet, but I think we haven't lost a lot without translation. For anyone interested, I can briefly retell what happened next when I finished the game.

h
hue666 (guest) 06.07.21

I didn't develop it there, the developers had to write, but this question interests me too, so update as you know

i
ithitym 06.07.21

I wrote to the developers from the very beginning (well, at least this mail was indicated on the game's site), but I'll look for more contacts. Now I also wrote in the messages of the group on Facebook.

t
ttt (guest) 06.07.21

She also stepped on the same rake! I also wrote to the epic, there is no answer yet.

s
s (guest) 06.07.21

I tried the crack from here (http://pleogame.ru/fayly/2439-rusifikator-hue.html) it
did not work - it throws it on the hue page in the incentive when launched.

S
Snup1EZ 06.07.21

see above

g
gipernula (guest) 06.07.21

nowhere is there a Russifier, only with a translation into Steam