3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rinat Belousov 06.07.21 01:01 am

And why is there defense, attack and strength in the profile ???

Who to attack?
19 Comments
Sort by:
A
Azhmn 06.07.21

Everything is very simple. VGTimes uses neural networks and 5g towers to reprogram readers' brains at a subconscious level. When the time comes, they will issue the Execute cosplay 19+ order and create a new Empire of Rising Cosplay. Attack and force show the power of enslaved slaves to conduct fast logistics in the structure of military units in the future to take over the universe.

The very name of the site VGTimes is not accidental. VGTimes = Victim grab times - the time of the capture of the victims, the victims in this case are us.

A
Azhmn 06.07.21

Well, or they affect the strength of your minuses. For example, if you have an attack of 3, then by putting a minus to a user with 1 protection, you will make -2 to the user's karma, but that's for sure.

t
tim4job 06.07.21

Most curious

i
ithitym 06.07.21

Something interesting is being prepared ...

A
Agressor 06.07.21

As it was written in the "tavern" soon (or not soon) users can fight among themselves, as well as with the innkeeper (they will give some buns for him).

E
EliseyS 06.07.21

Not for anything yet

P
Piffuuul 06.07.21

from the above, would it be cool when it might take effect?

D
Dodo_Bird 06.07.21

it became interesting to me)

D
Dodo_Bird 06.07.21

but how to pump the power of defense, etc.?

M
Mafioznik632 06.07.21

Level up, as I understand it

D
Dodo_Bird 06.07.21

what if 1 comment is true?)))))

i
ithitym 06.07.21

Naturally true. And even if the user breaks the text into separate messages instead of writing one whole message, then such people will fall off their tail (5G towers are not capable of that)

A
Araiguma 06.07.21

As I understand it, the function is already there, but there is still no sense from it?

D
Dodo_Bird 06.07.21

most likely)

D
Dartemiys 06.07.21

In general, it is not clear that the creators of the site first create some kind of function (I am talking about characteristics and levels) and do not explain what it is, how to use it and how to pump it. We have to wander on the forums. Abidna

A
Araiguma 06.07.21

Well, the level is already being used in roulette.
It is not yet clear why you need to buy items of which the worker now seems to be only one. ._.

D
Dartemiys 06.07.21

About the level, I meant that they did not really explain how to pump it. Intuitively, of course, you can guess what kind of activity on the site, but I did not find any "prices" for any actions, or even a mention of how to swing. This is what saddens, as I would like to be specific. Although, most likely, it's just me a little freaked out.

A
Araiguma 06.07.21

There are "prices" for pennies for different activities, I think the experience is given according to the same scheme approximately.

P
Protector2179 06.07.21

Is there a profile ??