3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PAWEEL 03.11.19 03:23 am

Impressions of the game (Total War: Warhammer 2)

I wanted to paint all what you think, but flowed only water.
Therefore listed what we liked, what's not to like
(small clarification, I judge her for the price of 1 ton RUB so much I gave and not poke me with a price tag of trims, I've already forgotten when there is something not bought on sale)
cons:
-minor bugs ( binding scripts, periodically discarding)
-optimization ( I will not say that just much worse, but the difference of ~10fps with the 1st part makes you resent)
- a huge, half empty card ( empty it through the water)
- no fleet, or rather fights with his participation( derived from past disadvantage, why make such a space with water, if the fleet only icon on the window of the company, unclear)
-minor bugs and interface settings ( example: the inability to cut down the stupid/sloppy-implemented disappearance of tree crowns when approaching the camera, or the fucking marks of the selected group.)
-stupid AI ( even on high difficulty it throws in a pre-lost battle, has no interference in the conduct of ritual and in battle throws stupid cavalry and monsters in front of the whole army, still declares war across the map, and then he offers money for peace)

Patnoe thing is that the whole thing of patches, but damn, are they 0 to do it began, the Foundation was already in the 1st part

Pros:
- interesting faction ( Yes, there are only 4, but 8 different conditions)
First 5 hours run for the Skaven( actually waiting for them only)
Although there is honor's sake, I must agree that the dark elves in 70% repainted high.
-fast boot ( it was a pain for me in the last part)
-some small fixes( filters, alerts, fast-forward speed to reverse,save for each race as a separate unit)

How to treat the very purpose of the Vortex is not yet clear. It can save late in the game?! But what is depressing yet is the fact that the AI doesn't use pay-stacks (interference). In any case, I have 4 of the ritual( for 2 ritual for Skaven and elves), but chaos none declared, pichal.

In General, incomplete price it can be taken positively, especially when you combine both cards for the Grand sandbox. To blame developers for number 2 stupid, they invented it. The market is the market.
I think as long as the 4- pulls
21 Comments
Sort by:
A
Avea 03.11.19

PAWEEL
On account of the intervention, probably some bug. I have a second ritual began to throw paid stacks.(played for VE on BX)

S
Space marine286 03.11.19

PAWEEL
1)don't know on my comp they are interference
2)But the fact that the high elves like this is not surprising all the same once they were one people

F
Furyhunter 03.11.19

Tell me only SSD will help the startup battlefield at 1.30-2.00 minutes to go approximately,and so the game does not lag

Y
YouCantStopMe 03.11.19

Furyhunter
on my SSD 15-20 seconds loading

L
Lixtezy 03.11.19

Overall, not bad, began to take over the dark elves. Liked the trick with the climate of settlements. Rats actually began with rats, with no exploration of the ruined settlements they find that pretty funny) map was beautiful, the battlefield is also beautiful, but a painfully bright reflection of snow... Collaborative game now includes representatives of only one fraction, which at first surprised, because I remember he started with a friend playing I for chaos it is for the wood elves, and then either dark or light elves...

m
menestrel2s 03.11.19

PAWEEL
XS on what difficulty you played, but I started the first ritual for lizardo and I immediately flew two intervention moderate strength of both types of dark elves. In the same way when I started the ritual. Plus I did not crash, did not notice nkaka bugs.

AI is weaker than in the first part, that is true. In lost battles I have does nothing, but leaves troops in availability for my armies, though in the first part to join the battle without the prior ambush was only possible with the city.
The rest seems to works well, grapple with doubtful affectionatly and pretty strong stuff cocquet units, so they become an easy target, and divides power for my light cavalry constantly otrajaet one or two regiments of infantry, and they are running into each other all over the map.

About the water, I think you're wrong. Still, they had no choice, this world was not invented by them, not in their power to bring the continents together, just because the battles are not popular. And maybe don't like their developers. I'll be honest: I have Total war, but naval battles, since they appeared at the Empire, playing on the strength of 2-3 times in the campaign. And about the same in created battles from the menu.

Why don't naval battles? And how do you imagine a sea battle with the participation of, for example, of the ark of the dark elves?Because the fact is that huge floating fortress)
Besides, it would imply even military fleets for each faction, which are information for Laura may not have enough, or maybe just thought it was not appropriate expenditure for the player.

For example what is frankly annoying me in that incredibly small amount of revenue. I captured and held three full provinces, and can contain one full army, and this despite the fact that the General has a huge bonus content(cheaper). And the creation of a new army, with only one General increases the content by as much as 15%! that is, I have one army, and the top income 1300 gold a day, and hiring only one the Lord would cost me 908 Golda course, remains 400 on a set of forces. Squad surplus spearmen of the elves is 120 I think in the course. And I can either have two weakened army, or one of 20 units, polnotsennuyu and one of the three units besides the commander, only then I'll have to forget about the infrastructure development in my domain. This is the only such a powerful negative that I found Everything else turned out just wonderful creatives.

Played until lizardo and high elves. I noticed that on the legendary level of racial feature of elves is only fit to hire a good General. Lizardi very strong, but because of the meager income the construction of the buildings they have a problem

Not work stable at 50-60 Ulrich with core i5-6770, geforce 1060 6gb and 16gd operatives

A
AlexeyMC 03.11.19

A little different from the 1st part, recalled that came to her Dlsi about elves etc. at the moment. It is generally early demo version called, and now is not ashamed to sell as a full game. 4 races in the game now, and quite possibly, knowing the policies they have at the DLS, the rest can be sold separately by the piece... And well, if not, each team separately, but I think it will be next to Vaxjo. For the texture of blood onizh not hesitate to take the loot in the last part....

A
Alexmedia94 03.11.19

Really liked the game, the passage of the company really is addictive, if the last part was held for a few hours then the first time playing for the dark elves spent all day (on average). I can not wait when will the DLC. Of all the games from Creative Assembly is really the best, all advise.

C
Cheburashka 03.11.19

Hello ardent aficionados from all fans of a great series :))

My impressions of the first and second Total War: WARHAMMER is only one negative , in comparison with Rome 2 and Attila SA in the game was kosterova all that is possible-namely:

1)the global map is small
2)Factions very little
3)seasons no
4)the Rebels no
5)Family tree no
6)Naval battles no
7)the Economy and diplomacy are greatly simplified
8)the melee between units is not present
9)colors in the game just spread all the colors are not natural , and it's all poisonous and colorful
10)Building cities is a quiet horror just pure casual wear
11)Individualnogo of the image in units no

To many to list and 50 points is not enough what hacks CA steel. If Rome 2 they finished in a year and Attila added what was missing in Rome 2 the situation with Wargamers simply deplorable.And for the gig they want 2K yeah figure they will cost.

I wish they did have Medival 3

My otsenochka both Chamaram 7.5

g
gargarot 03.11.19

This.Just.Disgusting.
Sell DLC to the first part at the price of a full game - got a new map and 3 races(repainted elves do not count).Moreover, again neutered in order to pump more loot, again there will be paid DLC with blood(it's just a space).The Jews from the game industry in all its glory, sick. Though karma is, the pirates rushed on the first day :D

A
AlexeyMC 03.11.19

gargarot
It seems they are so greedy that they save on even, here and hacked. But nothing, will soon begin to sell the animation of the killings, bloody puddles, the new recoloured units with changed parameters, and then, suddenly, a couple of years and a new race will start selling. Okay that all for the price of a new game, still the people shavaet.

M
Memphis A 03.11.19

Don't understand the 1st part just flew here 20 fps, shockingly bright, crisp picture, ladders, loading for 5 minutes.configure the maximum,the sharpness is removed, a gtx 970 ryzen 1600 16 operatives are all right with(

E
Eriori 03.11.19

AlexeyMC
What's wrong with saving to protect ? Maybe the money paid by developers to the creation of Arabia and the kings tombs ?

A
AlexeyMC 03.11.19

Eryri
This is certainly good, because I buy the TW series are not going more if they their policies will not change. Now I doubt, knowing the greed of the publisher that was given to developers. Well, except for leadership, which are sold in the aquatic time, for the sake of profit, changing the freedom of creativity. At the time of the second shogun doing the same thing, on the same engine. DLS and their policy of selling small things, it simply causes disgust. The game is not enough, but in the end time in 5 less than all DLS collected. For this, go to the pirated version....

i
ironHAMMER.ms 03.11.19

A gig. How come after the first metalhammer second, as if did not come out of first. Dumb animation, wild Tupi units in combat, hideous diplomacy, violent and not adekvatne AI... Actually Creatives drew a new map(with lots of water and no sea battles), new skins for units and assured all that this brand new game. Nice try guys, but no.
P. S. Oh, and the interface was repainted. Innovation-modernization.

B
Billy Milligan 03.11.19

buggy or what ??? the optimization has already been delivered?

r
raspisnoy1 03.11.19

Cheburashka
Спойлер11)Individualnogo of the image in units no
I wish they did have Medival 3
I wish you were homework to do))

C
CyborgDeniz 03.11.19

ironHAMMER.ms
not true. are all there okay and clean. but outdated as a mammoth engine, Yes. and still annoys me in this game that it is impossible in the case of an unsuccessful battle, to boot directly from the bits. it is clear that he had lost, and the replay can only be: 1. upload the entire map. 2. download save, i.e., again the entire map. then attack and download download the battle. 9 minutes I have it all takes.... 3 times to chop with superior forces, of which half an hour waiting for the download... nonsense.

m
mefiro 03.11.19

CyborgDeniz
Make a better engine that the competitors never see the company. It is not necessary to play, play the legend no downloads and no problems. If not getting play Tetris.

F
F..K admin 03.11.19

slag as the first part