3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
ithitym 06.07.21 01:10 am

Petition 01 \ 'Prohibition \' politoty \ 'in the comments \'

Petition to the VGTimes administration.
Add to the rules a ban on breeding "politota" in the comments.
Recently, under what post I will not go, in most of them there is a discussion of politics, name-calling: "cotton wool" "bulk" "hamster", etc. And besides, all these insults are given in the top of the latest posts on the main page of the site. After reading the comments, you get the feeling that you have entered into something unpleasant. Who agrees with me - like this topic. If you have something to add - you are welcome in the comments (just please, show respect for each other and do not litter the topic with spam)
30 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stalxer 06.07.21

Politics is good! These discussions are developing civil society, if they are not stopped, the population may wake up and understand that everything depends on it, it will cease to be a passionate herd praying for the next leader. So you, him, me, in general, everyone need the politot in the comments.

i
ithitym 06.07.21

But for this there are other sites that are more geared towards politics, but not a site with gaming news.

D
DumF0rGaming 06.07.21

Of course, it is funny to read srachi a la PG, but only in moderation. If the user does not know how to behave, sits in order to pounce on everyone and walk over their heads - this is definitely a ban

C
Coward8Somarium 06.07.21

Why breed politota where they are not happy about it. There are places where you go for a certain kind of information, why dilute it with garbage from which I will not save anywhere.

K
Kolbaser 06.07.21

Strange people are sitting here))) If you don't like comments containing X, don't read it.
I believe that the principle of freedom of speech should be respected.

Secondly, it is impossible. There are news items containing politics. And their discussion will include political comments. Are you suggesting turning off comments underneath them, schizo? Infantile "petition" In general, I advise you to take a walk and cool the fart - you sit here 24/7, and not scribble petitions.

M
Missiya 06.07.21

People are annoyed not by the very fact of the discussion, but by the fact that after the very first argument you fall below the plinth - into insults, etc.

M
Missiya 06.07.21

Doing everything right =)

n
ninjass 06.07.21

Since the leader Alyosha ordered his adherents to spread, and not to reflect, the politot began to fill the entire Runet and it would be really great not to see this at least here.

M
Mack Highlights 06.07.21

I agree with the author of the post, on the gaming site of politics, I think there is no place, unless, of course, the post is not about a game about politics

i
ithitym 06.07.21

Missiya, I comment only when I have something to say on the case. Comments like "this is cool" or "looks like it is not very good" will not be informative and therefore I am not writing them (already).

s
sky4lare 06.07.21

I think you can strengthen the moderation in terms of offtopic. if a conversation about a politot does not relate to the topic in any way, or the participants do not know how to adequately express an opinion, switching to insults, then one should first warn about the inadmissibility of such behavior in a specific topic, and if the participant ignores all warnings, take measures to eliminate the offtopic and sanctions for of the offender.

i
ithitym 06.07.21

Great idea!

s
sky4lare 06.07.21

I suggested it as an option, and this is already natural at the discretion of the administration, after all, they should do this))

K
Kolbaser 06.07.21

Oh, those young watchmen. I think the problem is mentality. Our man is always trying to turn everything into a totalitarian n ***** with unreasonably strict rules so that everyone marches on line.

M
Missiya 06.07.21

and here is one of those for whom we are gathered here))

T
The men 06.07.21

the idea is good but impossible))

A
Asanali Komissarov 06.07.21

(Why breed politota where they are not happy about it. Copyright) I completely agree with this

O
OldBoySmile 06.07.21

I think most of the type of closed Internet in Russia is directly related to games. So it will not be possible to finish such news without politota.

B
Black Racist 06.07.21

It seems to me that you need to punish people for being politic by giving warnings, and then bans, because when it comes to politics, everyone starts throwing dirt at each other. For example, I saw an article about Kolda, where everyone pollutes each other because of Russophobia. It already becomes sickening from people who strive to offend someone

A
Asanali Komissarov 06.07.21

Hello)