3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MuLLeR029 (guest) 06.07.21 01:10 am

Action Figures 3 - HoMM3 (Heroes of Might and Magic 3: Armageddon's Blade)

Good day. I made figures for the game heroes 3. I wanted to know how the audience at this forum relates to creativity.

Link to YouTube video - heroes 3 angel and demon. Game menu.
11 Comments
Sort by:
D
DedBorodoed 06.07.21

Good job!

O
Omarion 06.07.21

Definitely top. Do not throw it) very cool when they make a panorama at some points from the lore or the game

V
VizAvy 06.07.21

cool, how will something new, spread it with a link to YouTube

O
Omarion 06.07.21

For support, IMHO, you need a business plan. Strategy and development directions, goals at each stage, calculation of investments and deadlines ... For whom it is difficult for me)) Try to slowly develop through social networks and YouTube, a lot of content can be generated simply by laying out not only ready-made figures, but also photo-video of the manufacturing process ... Over time, people will connect and a bunch of tips and suggestions will go - you look and the project's commercial development strategy will begin to emerge))
In the end, you can make figurines and sell them via the Internet with delivery. For example, the e_t_si pad will give you the opportunity to trade with foreign buyers. We also have an analogue of y_r_mark_m_s_ters (remove the underscores from the names))

M
Muller Prosto 06.07.21

Thank you. This is a very good comment =)

M
Muller Prosto 06.07.21

If you are wondering how to sculpt such figures, then here is a link to the video. Here I tell you what material and tool to use. And the main thing is where to get it, or at least where I buy it.

M
Muller Prosto 06.07.21

Well, I try. But, I hope not just because I want to further promote this case. Enlist someone's support.

O
Omarion 06.07.21

Just in case, keep all originals of photo / video and text materials with you. There will be a lot of them, and a lot of space, but believe me, compressing and uploading a video is much easier than removing it again))
In the end, an external USB hard drive costs less than the time spent on restoring information)

And trading platforms (and not only) from time to time time requirements for the size of materials are changing, for example, recently e_t_si has once again increased the minimum size of a product photo.

O
OV3RLORD 06.07.21

I approve, great done!

M
Muller Prosto 06.07.21

And so I made a video on how to find a sculpting tool at Aliexpress. Hopefully it will come for those who are studying or starting.

l
lamb-ada 06.07.21

Not bad at all !!! I also had thoughts of doing something like that