3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BOOOLEG 12.07.21 09:34 pm

Transferring saves. (Resident Evil: Village)

Hello everyone! Need advice on how to transfer save from off. Activation to pirate repack?
I started the pirate, but the saves are not picked up ...
Thanks for the help!
14 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikita Krasnov 12.07.21

The same question. Not all hunting from the beginning to pass. 😭
Moved from the Steam folder to the Empress folder does not help.

B
BOOOLEG 12.07.21

Nikita Krasnov
I walked more than half of it ... Why doesn't anyone want to help !? Or no one knows ...

M
Marsel Ganeev534 12.07.21

BOOOLEG
the same problem! Today I downloaded the pirate because on the off activation the game slows down when killing, and on the pirate I checked everything perfectly. I tried everything I could, what folders I created and threw saves there, but nothing helped. I don't understand why the pirate doesn't have a folder with saves ...

M
Mr. DeZAK 12.07.21

Most likely saves are tied to SteamID, that is, without a save editor

B
BOOOLEG 12.07.21

Mr.DeZAK
Probably ... Thanks for the answer!

B
BOOOLEG 12.07.21

Are there special people here who put downsides? Kindergarten!

K
Kapitoshka74 12.07.21

Take the steamid64 of the account from which the activation was carried out, and enter it in the steamid line (do not forget to remove the #) of the steam_emu.ini file After that, drop the saves into the empress folder, and everything will work.

B
BOOOLEG 23.07.21

Kapitoshka74
Thank you!

V
Vaninodark 23.07.21

Kapitoshka74
And if there was an offline activation, and now there are only saves left, is there no way to start them? Maybe there is a way to fix the saves themselves?

N
Nikolay222 05.08.21

Kapitoshka74
Hello, can you please in more detail how to do this

N
Nikolay222 05.08.21

Vaninodark
hello did not solve the problem with throwing saves?

N
Nikolay222 05.08.21

BOOOLEG
Hello, haven't solved the problems with saves?

p
pump_plus 20.08.21

with offline activation or just steam, we look for the loginusers.vdf file, find the SteamId there (a set of numbers like 96661198862204047) enter it in steam_emu.ini in the game folder
SteamId = a set of numbers, uncommenting by removing #. We transfer the save from the contents of the old win64_save to the same pack in the profile - for example C: Users Admin AppData Roaming EMPRESS 1196590 remote 1196590 remote win64_save

M
Mostov 13.01.22

pump_plus
Doesn't work, if not difficult can you help?
via DC for example